Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/23/2022 at 7:31 PM, Leptine said:

Yeah these lists are so blatantly fake in order to appear young-edgy, no shade but I don't buy he listens to this music, you just know he and his wife listen to Ray Charles, Louis Armostrong, Aretha Franklin, Ella Flitzgerald and that kind of old legends instead.

Right last year he claimed to listen to Phoebe Bridgers but it’s hard to picture him crying to Chinese Satellite in his shower idk if he does that’s a sleigh

Edited by shakespearesdaughter
  • lol 8

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2

The stereotyping.

Obama does have kids and is very musically versatile. Thats like saying 40+ yo Monsters should be stanning Celine, Mariah, etc. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,613
On 12/24/2022 at 2:35 AM, Twitter said:

The stereotyping.

Obama does have kids and is very musically versatile. Thats like saying 40+ yo Monsters should be stanning Celine, Mariah, etc. 

That's not the point, I don't doubt that he can enjoy and like new songs from young-new artists of course, but it's the kind of lists that appear not credible to me that literally seems a Pitchfork try hard end list, they're too accurate every year with mentioning the hottest hip and cool songs of the moment-year to sound realistic imo.

• thanks 5

Popster for Sale 44,650
On 12/24/2022 at 1:44 AM, Leptine said:

That's not the point, I don't doubt that he can enjoy and like new songs from young-new artists of course, but it's the kind of lists that appear not credible to me that literally seems a Pitchfork try hard end list, they're too accurate every year with mentioning the hottest hip and cool songs of the moment-year to sound realistic imo.

Exactly. It's obviously fake imo.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Popstanne 9,926
On 12/23/2022 at 11:01 PM, shakespearesdaughter said:

We need an LG Christmas album at some point cause her voice with some brass and bells behind it would be heaven. It would slay 

Her cover of White Christmas is simply flawless 

• thanks 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2
On 12/23/2022 at 9:02 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Sia's music post 2014 is not that good; post 2016 it's just awful

The rando :icant:

On 12/23/2022 at 9:01 PM, shakespearesdaughter said:

We need an LG Christmas album at some point cause her voice with some brass and bells behind it would be heaven. It would slay 

I used to want this but idk how to feel now.

Obvs beneficial for streams + any new venture she dives into will definitely receive promo.

The part I fear is it being another non “GAGA” project so will fans really support it or will it be another Joanne and C2C situation. Also Xmas music is rather off brand of her outside her jazz bag.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2

Christmas Tree is a mess. 

But that mini Gaga Holiday EP is a beautiful along with her jazz projects.

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/24/2022 at 2:16 AM, Replay said:

Wtf?? (it did 37.571 yday)

Look What I Found had its biggest streaming day of the year with 56.722 streams this Thursday

This is 66% increase compared to last week

• paws up 6
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

On 12/23/2022 at 8:08 PM, Twitter said:

I used to want this but idk how to feel now.

Obvs beneficial for streams + any new venture she dives into will definitely receive promo.

The part I fear is it being another non “GAGA” project so will fans really support it or will it be another Joanne and C2C situation. Also Xmas music is rather off brand of her outside her jazz bag.

Yeah preferably it would go something like her Gaga era in early summer or spring then Christmas album in late Oct. for the jazz fans and the Christmas music people maybe one special but no other promo it would sell itself every year/be a classic and we would still get a huge Gaga era.

Or just drop it a year she isn’t doing a pop album

Edited by shakespearesdaughter
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 12/23/2022 at 9:08 PM, Twitter said:

I was commenting on the tweet which had Sia in the top 10 most streamed female artists

The Fame Popster 442

Look What I Found sounds really close to what a Gaga Christmas song would be imo. I'm surprised we never got a solid original in all these years

Edited by radio
  • paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 17,893
On 12/23/2022 at 11:39 PM, radio said:

Look What I Found sounds really close to what a Gaga Christmas song would be imo. I'm surprised we never got a solid original in all these years

Mine is Come to Mama:icant::icant::icant: I don't know why :icant::icant:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 12/23/2022 at 11:02 PM, IJustWorkHere said:

Sia's music post 2014 is not that good; post 2016 it's just awful

yep, she topped in 2014 and then a complete mess