Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2

I really hope she continues generating Tik Tok trends next year esp if LG7 isn’t coming soon.

She has so many fan faves that could benefit off this.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/23/2022 at 3:00 PM, corvus albus said:

The leaks scream smash album tbh :giveup:

is the everybody’s baking baking baking everybody’s baking baking pies song 'Boys, Boys, Boys' pt. two? :darkmode:

Popster to Popster 2,990

Spotify Top Weekly France:
#49 (-10) Bloody Mary -748,293 (-85,477)

Week 01: 784,570
Week 02: 833,770
Week 03: 748,293

Only one (1) new Xmas song in front. We're going clearly nowhere, but it's still better than any week of her big sensational comeback song aka Stupid Love (554k).

• paws up 5

Why is her management at Haus Labs not realizing the moment that she puts “@hauslabs” on the description of a TikTok video, it automatically flops into oblivion??? Like… gurl :dead:

There’s even a very similar video with the “Everybody’s Baking” audio without the @ and it’s sitting pretty with +10M views and 1,6M likes meanwhile the new one will struggle to even get to 1M views and 100K likes. :enigma:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/23/2022 at 3:25 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Why is her management at Haus Labs not realizing the moment that she puts “@hauslabs” on the description of a TikTok video, it automatically flops into oblivion??? Like… gurl :dead:

There’s even a very similar video with the “Everybody’s Baking” audio without the @ and it’s sitting pretty with +10M views and 1,6M likes meanwhile the new one will struggle to even get to 1M views and 100K likes. :enigma:

hauslabs tiktok poison, yupyup :darkmode:

A Popster Is Born 17,893
On 12/23/2022 at 11:25 AM, Ms I am a local said:

her marketing team is really awful sometimes oprah winfrey GIF

I'm honestly here for a Guetta remix, it can help the song's performance a lot. A small remix EP would be perfect. David, speed up version, Horrors remix and 1 or 2 more remixes. :dragon:

I just hope that, if David's remix actually happens, he puts a bit more effort and creativity instead of using the BM tiktok remix he did in 2 minutes. This could end up being a big hit for both.

• paws up 1