Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 519

Wow I just heard for the very first time the new song of Ally Maine called "Why Did You Do That" and...wow :giveup:

Sounds like the best song of all time. Sounds like a winner song of Eurovision. Sounds like if we had an intergalactic song contest this would had slayed. 

It's so epic. It's probably the best pop song of all time.wow wow :giveup:

Edit: listen it again ...omg omg I can't believe how lucky I am that I found this song. It's so epic! Creates so many emotions, it makes you feel happy. It's a real blessing for our ears :giveup:

Edited by Mylo
  • lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/23/2022 at 10:21 AM, Mylo said:

Wow I just heard for the very first time the new song of Ally Maine called "Why Did You Do That" and...wow :giveup:

Sounds like the best song of all time. Sounds like a winner song of Eurovision. Sounds like if we had an intergalactic song contest this would had slayed. 

It's so epic. It's probably the best pop song of all time.wow wow :giveup:

Edit: listen it again ...omg omg I can't believe how lucky I am that I found this song. It's so epic! Creates so many emotions, it makes you feel happy. It's a real blessing for our ears :giveup:

A lot of Britney stan/OGHs and monsters non ironically stanned that song when it came out… it now does 6k daily I believe :enigma:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,995
x3
On 12/23/2022 at 12:30 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

A lot of Britney stan/OGHs and monsters non ironically stanned that song when it came out… it now does 6k daily I believe :enigma:

Wow almost the same amount of stream Hold It Against Me is doing :applause: 

So no surprises that the Brit fans are stanning WYDT

• lol 5

Popster This Way 519
On 12/23/2022 at 11:30 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

The fact that it was made to sound like a legit bad song makes the situation even more hilarious:rip:

Oscar winner Mrs. Warren woke up that day, and violently chose to expose all the gays with trash taste

• lol 2

On 12/23/2022 at 1:55 PM, Adarsh said:

Time to stream Heavy Metal Lover instead

that song will never go viral. 

it doesnt have the catchy melody that would stuck in GP’s mind.

but bloody mary’s i’ll dance dance dance part living rent free in gp’s mind. 

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,859
On 12/22/2022 at 9:52 PM, Miaou said:

This video is doing 3M views per day :rip: yesterday it was at 12M and now it is at 15M :rip:

+1.5M views in the last 14 hours 
:rip:

Popstanne 7,797
On 12/23/2022 at 12:03 PM, BenG said:

@danwasd: “not surprised coming from a Jolene stan”

The funny thing is that I don't even like Hoanne that much :icant: nowadays it's probably my least favourite Gaga album after ARTPOP. I dont even know how I got the Joanne-stan reputation. Is it because I prefer Jolene over ARTPOP? 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 16,317
On 12/23/2022 at 12:07 PM, monketsharona said:

Well BM lacks of official visual on Youtube. Who want to watch at BTW album cover for 4 minutes when there's some cool fanmade visuals

I think it's more about it being speedup version. Most of ppl just open video in second tab and do other stuff with song playing but tasteless tiktok wants speedup version :enigma: