Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 519
On 12/23/2022 at 9:20 AM, Daddy said:

AAFCD16-F-9-BBC-43-E2-AAF2-E34468-D11188

If you like her, you could start a convo with her, maybe you'll have more in common than the stanning of Godga :whatga: 

Edited by Mylo
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,995
x3
On 12/23/2022 at 10:37 AM, Hurem said:

Why are you mocking them though? If the roles were reversed, you damn well know we would want Interscope to do anything to make BM a hit and squash the other song down.

You guys do realize Goo Goo Muck vs. Bloody Mary isn’t real? Stop trying to make it a thing :awkney:

The "isn’t real" police is here:eyega:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

So no major playlists like Hot Hits ones or Today’s Top Hits today. I think it would be so good this type of playlisting next Friday December 30, just in time with Christmas songs falling and New Year’s Eve boost. 

But we have to hold on for one more week, only ONE MORE WEEK. This weeknd is going to be so f-ing hard, but it is ours last effort. We have to stream Bloody Mary like crazy to survive. Otherwise we could die and not recover from this weeknd drop.

Stream Bloody Mary, tell your family to stream it too, tell your friends, put links on twitter I don’t know just going to hit it harder 

A Popster Is Born 16,317

BM is the second most downloaded (after some Hanukkah song :rip:) and the most streamed song on allaccess, idk if it means sumtn for the radio support

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,995
x3

Wow I just heard for the very first time the new song of Liam Payne a d Rita Ora called "For You" and...wow:giveup: 

Sounds like the best song of all time. Sounds like a winner song of Eurovision. Sounds like if we had an intergalactic song contest this would had slayed. 

It's so epic. It's probably the best pop song of all time.wow wow:giveup:

Edit: listen it again ...omg omg  I can't believe how lucky I am that I found this song. It's so epic! Creates so many emotions, it makes you feel happy. It's a real blessing for our ears:giveup:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 12/23/2022 at 2:38 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

I have no idea how Godly Mary isn't part of any hot hits playlist internationally yet…like TTH will never happen for sure if they didn’t bother to include it even in smaller ones.

So frustrating!

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

This is why Heavy Metal Lover should’ve gone viral instead 

spacer.png

On 12/23/2022 at 3:38 PM, Hurem said:

Words cannot describe how passionately I hate her TikTok and Instagram :bradley: They’re both obviously used only to promote HausLabs and new music, but they’re doing such horrible job. I can’t :bebe:

/endrant

Maybe if she was better at her make up it would be fine but as the face of Haus Labs with that make up…:bebe:

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 3,903

Queen of Christmas is mothering HARD and she's still SERVING! 

These vocals>>>

Still THEE best vocalist to ever do it! 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 12/23/2022 at 10:17 AM, Adarsh said:

This is why Heavy Metal Lover should’ve gone viral instead 

spacer.png

HML deserved too 😭

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 12/23/2022 at 9:07 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Capitol Records is mad and wants the success Bloody Mary has :billie:

Exactly. 

I bet Katy is pressed too bc she's a hasbeen and her noises she calls 'songs' can't even go viral. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• lol 1