Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/22/2022 at 7:19 PM, shakespearesdaughter said:

I’ve streamed Bloody Mary 15 times today.. I’ll go give hold my hand a stream I’ve been neglecting it. 

make it 20 streams for charts please ! 

thank you for your service, god loves you. 

:gagatree:

• paws up 2
  • love 1

On 12/22/2022 at 10:24 AM, Pikachoo said:

wow I'm seriously getting into Fashion of His Love. What a bop. And the Earthquake reference :flutter: im streaming it over Bloody Maria

I love fashion of his love and also the Fernando garibay remix is so so perfect

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 12/22/2022 at 11:24 AM, Pikachoo said:

wow I'm seriously getting into Fashion of His Love. What a bop. And the Earthquake reference :flutter: im streaming it over Bloody Maria

Fashion of His Love reminds me a lot of Carly Rae Jepsen - and that's a great thing

On 12/22/2022 at 5:36 PM, dwuwpartii said:

Streaming this non stop.. hope it counts for Billboard Bubbling H100 chartss :nicki_scream:

Don't! This doesn't count towards BB H100 chart! It's always better to stream from Spotify / Apple Music / Amazon Music or stream this instead if you want to stream the song on YouTube:

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

Not to cause a meltdown but if this is US streams, BB says BM did 43.1 million streams on the week of Dec 9-Dec 15. 89% are from YouTube mostly from UGC. If the old rules were in place BM would be an easy Top 3 if not #1 :rip: 

@Gypsy Life am i reading it right. Unless they mean WW streams??

Spoiler

Lady Gaga may have stolen some of The Cramps' thunder. As weekly growth of on-demand streams of "Goo Goo Muck" slowed -- from 177% to 7% in the last two weeks -- on-demand streams of "Bloody Mary" increased 88% to 43.1 million in the week of Dec. 9. About 89% of the streams came from video platforms, namely YouTube, where the sped-up version of the recording is used in videos of people recreating the Wednesdaydance scene.

• paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 12/22/2022 at 1:44 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Gaga's YouTube Channel: 22,5M subscribers (+100K)

lady gaga GIF by SAG Awards

Finally surpassed "Chainsmokers" :ohyes:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 12/22/2022 at 5:51 PM, Arturo said:

Not to cause a meltdown but if this is US streams, BB says BM did 43.1 million streams on the week of Dec 9-Dec 15. 89% are from YouTube mostly from UGC. If the old rules were in place BM would be an easy Top 3 if not #1 :rip: 

Hide contents

Lady Gaga may have stolen some of The Cramps' thunder. As weekly growth of on-demand streams of "Goo Goo Muck" slowed -- from 177% to 7% in the last two weeks -- on-demand streams of "Bloody Mary" increased 88% to 43.1 million in the week of Dec. 9. About 89% of the streams came from video platforms, namely YouTube, where the sped-up version of the recording is used in videos of people recreating the Wednesdaydance scene.

This can't be US it has to be WW lmao

The song did  37M global YouTube streams on the week they say, 2.8M US Spotify and it's crickets on US AM

Billboard weights YT views way less anyways

On 12/22/2022 at 8:57 AM, Fame Romance said:

This can't be US it has to be WW lmao

The song did  37M global YouTube streams on the week they say, 2.8M US Spotify and it's crickets on US AM

Billboard weights YT views way less anyways

How much did it do on global Spotify that week though

bc if it IS a global number then 

Global YT+Spotify+others should be 43.1m 

On 12/22/2022 at 5:51 PM, Arturo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ofc it’s ww lol