Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 39,246
On 12/22/2022 at 9:14 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

You want to know what's boring? Your OGH takes. You used to be fun to interact with and even though you made it explicit you wanted to get reactions to get higher ranks, we humored you. Then all of a sudden you started spouting bullshit then left the site. Now you're back still spouting bullshit and you expect us to just take it as it is? Grow up. Taylor is successful in her own lane, and so is Gaga in her own. Don't even bother responding unless it's something civil because you're just going on my ignore list now.

dean-winchester-jensen-ackles.gif

The skull dragging :giveup: iconic 

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,855
On 12/22/2022 at 10:46 AM, Ms I am a local said:

GUYYSSS! THE CUPCAKKE REMIX OF BLOODY MARY HAS BEEN FINALLY RELEASED! NOW IT’S PRACTICALLY CONFIRMED BM IS A SMASH! THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN PLAYLISTING! :giveup:

YAAASSS stop the drama start the Cupcakke remix!

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 7,528

Thank you @corvus albus for being so on top of things, I look forward to you becoming a mod soon.

Everyone, please be nice. I don't care if you dislike a certain artist or even a user. Just get over it. Don't be a jerk, don't bring up serious health issues artists or users deal with. Don't inflame for reactions.  This is basic stuff and many of you can do better. The site was fine with less people, we can ban more.

• paws up 8
  • shook 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 6

On 12/22/2022 at 9:53 AM, Lazz Monster said:

"Remember when everyone was a fan of Kristen during Spencer era? This year she was in 2 movies and literally nobody is talking about her" :icant:

Kristen Stewart had 1 film released this year, Crimes of the future a horror film by Cronenberg and her performance is critically acclaimed. She doesn’t usually get mainstream recognition, her Oscar nomination was so deserved though. She’s about to make her feature film directing debut and she has two films wrapped coming soon.  

Edited by shakespearesdaughter
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,711
On 12/22/2022 at 4:55 PM, Fame Romance said:

Honestly the recent songs from Ava Dancing's Done and Million Dollar Baby are such bops

She deserves to have at least one song that takes off for her second era

Agree

Dancing’s Done ha Bad Romance I fear

Popster for Sale 44,641
On 12/22/2022 at 3:46 PM, Ms I am a local said:

GUYYSSS! THE CUPCAKKE REMIX OF BLOODY MARY HAS BEEN FINALLY RELEASED! NOW IT’S PRACTICALLY CONFIRMED BM IS A SMASH! THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN PLAYLISTING! :giveup:

does that mean Stupid Love is also a smash? @little legend is quaking :giveup:

• lol 4

Popstanne 9,918
On 12/22/2022 at 1:00 PM, shakespearesdaughter said:

Kristen Stewart had 1 film released this year, a Crimes of the future a horror film by Cronenberg and her performance is critically acclaimed. She doesn’t usually get mainstream recognition, her Oscar nomination was so deserved though. She’s about to feature film directing debut and she has two films wrapped coming soon.  

I have nothing against Kristen, she was indeed great in Spencer, I was dragging her "fans" which were not really her fans, rather Gaga haters who hid behind her

(Same thing happened in 2018 with Glenn Close)

• paws up 1

On 12/22/2022 at 10:04 AM, Lazz Monster said:

I have nothing against Kristen, she was indeed great in Spencer, I was dragging her "fans" which were not really her fans, rather Gaga haters who hid behind her

(Same thing happened in 2018 with Glenn Close)

The Gaga haters always do this it’s crazy and then we have articles about us fighting with a fandom we’re not really fighting with … so annoying

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 3,095
On 12/22/2022 at 10:12 AM, little legend said:

I don't have any hopes that they are going to promote Bloody Mary after Christmas. 

Our standards should be to pray that they are going to do at least the minimum promo for her next lead single

Yes. More humbleage please. 🙏✝️