Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 28,995
x3
On 12/22/2022 at 3:33 PM, corvus albus said:

I hate to do this but you left me with practically no choice.

@Delusionalif you're just here to annoy people and drag Gaga like a little spitefull ATRL user you can leave immediately. In that case you're not welcome back here.

To the rest of you: get a thicker skin and block people the minute they're too much to handle. Moderation can only go so far.

I hate you all for creating this mess and let Corvus has it's moment and increasing his chances to become a mod over more deserved users (me obviously) 

Can you rat slugs behave for once?:nicki_scream:

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 12/22/2022 at 8:35 AM, Imtired1616 said:

She will be. People weren't ready to admit that the entire HOG press tour was a response to people saying that she wasn't really acting in ASIB. The main thing about that movie (and why she prob thinks she didn't win) was that the narrative became that she was just playing herself. She wanted everyone to know that she was an actress, that she prepares extensively for her roles, and that she works hard to deliver her performances. I don't think she went TOO hard, persay. I just think she did too much press and we all heard her say the same stuff way too much. Shes a megawatt star and everything she says is on everyones radar. Because of that, I think there will be a lot less press for JFAD. Which is even better for her health anyway....

exactly. and the truth is ALL actors say sh!t like she does, she just gets more attention bc she's Lady f-ing Gaga.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 3
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,995
x3

I don't have any hopes that they are going to promote Bloody Mary after Christmas. 

Our standards should be to pray that they are going to do at least the minimum promo for her next lead single

Moderator 17,129
On 12/22/2022 at 4:14 PM, JennyWayne said:

I haven't even read the last 10 pages but since corvus anus locked and unlocked the thread

I'm anticipating an upcoming mess :leap:

Gurl..........

You're not in for a treat :bigbird: