Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/22/2022 at 7:35 AM, BenG said:

Yet she doesn’t have a single nom after more than 5 soundtrack singles? I guess Ms Swift can’t even get easy awards at the Oscars

Imagine saying it’s easy to get, yet Tayble doesn’t even have a nomination yet. The clownery. 
Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 12/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, Delusional said:

All of the songs are shite thank god she saves her energy for music and it SHOWS

Taylor has a song which won an Oscar and in the same time 2B streams on Spotify ? :delulu_bird:

Popster to Popster 4,647
On 12/22/2022 at 2:35 PM, Imtired1616 said:

She will be. People weren't ready to admit that the entire HOG press tour was a response to people saying that she wasn't really acting in ASIB. The main thing about that movie (and why she prob thinks she didn't win) was that the narrative became that she was just playing herself. She wanted everyone to know that she was an actress, that she prepares extensively for her roles, and that she works hard to deliver her performances. I don't think she went TOO hard, persay. I just think she did too much press and we all heard her say the same stuff way too much. Shes a megawatt star and everything she says is on everyones radar. Because of that, I think there will be a lot less press for JFAD. Which is even better for her health anyway....

I think the narrative that damaged her the most was indeed near the end of the race and was about her trying hard with press tour, but nobody 'relevant' at least never questioned her acting skills, critics praised her performance as the only good thing of the movie, 'she palyed herself' thing is more a stans-haters thing.

I agree for the rest, she definitely has learned her lesson and for sure she's gonna keep a low profile in next campaigns.

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/22/2022 at 2:29 PM, Delusional said:

Album of the year signifies your album stood out among the many others. It’s like Best Actor or Best Picture. Best original song at the Oscar’s is equivalent to like… best children’s album at the Grammys :bow: its not a hard award to get. 

Truly living up to your name

:icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 10

On 12/22/2022 at 4:39 PM, Delusional said:

Juicy J and Sam Smith have Oscar’s 

open ur eyes 

their oscars aint the same as gaga’s 

she made it her own, the other were just forgotten winners. 

gaga was in best picture + best actress as well in the dame year. 

some of you guys are so dumb.

On 12/22/2022 at 2:29 PM, Delusional said:

Album of the year signifies your album stood out among the many others. It’s like Best Actor or Best Picture. Best original song at the Oscar’s is equivalent to like… best children’s album at the Grammys :bow: its not a hard award to get. 

You just keep embarrassing yourself lmao

Saying that BOS is not hard to get meanwhile your fave wasn’t even nominated yet despite trying numerous times lol

And suddenly Best Short Film category is also irrelevant, yet a certain popstar tried so hard to get that nod only to not be shortlisted 

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 31,860
On 12/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, Delusional said:

Monsters are so threatened by someone even getting close to that pathetic award it makes me laugh. Y’all know it ain’t nothing special like

« Pathetic award » when 90% of the mainstream industry never won that « pathetic award »

:rip:

Are you in your troll era or ... :rip:

• paws up 7