Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 12/22/2022 at 1:59 AM, Lazz Monster said:

I feel like we're dismissing The Weeknd way too early, he was shortlisted so the voters clearly know about the song, plus Avatar is set to become one of the biggest movies of the year, with great reviews and audience score

It's very possible that he get that 5th slot

He's also a previous nominee which help as well, he can totally happen.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,440

Having seen both Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and Avatar 2 I can see why The Weeknd song flopped so badly, it’s meh and doesn’t fit the rest of the music from the movie

Lift Me Up is a nice emotional ending for BP thus why it did better in comparison, it stays in your head as you leave the cinema

Kind of like Hold My Hand

Edited by Fame Romance
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

ATRL dragging Gaga for Rain on Me only going #1 because of Ariana and Born This Way selling for 99¢  :toofunny:

Amazon discounted BTW without Gaga’s involvement, which is stated in several articles. It would’ve went #1 without it.

Also, why didn’t Ariana’s other collabs go #1 if she was the reason ROM went #1? Also them using 911 as a drag when it was only released as a single in two countries, neither of which was the US. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

Hopefully Gaga’s team realizes the importance of TikTok for her next era. Even just using the lead single as a useable sound on TikTok for videos. Clipping out parts of the song that work for videos. Or fans help push the song with edits. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,806
On 12/22/2022 at 12:02 AM, Fame Romance said:

Wait wait hold AWN... You're gonna TELL me Taylor Swift campaigned like crazy for months to portray herself as a 'director', only to massively set herself up and her mediocre Tumblr MV not even get SHORTLISTED, I repeat not even TOP 15...

Proof the Oscars require Film Industry respect and can't be bought like that VMA/EMA VOTY 

Where are my girls celebrating this at @Andreu @boobatella @totallyNOTentela @Replay

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

hold on did someone say taylocal FLOPPED

GODGA remains winning. i guess you can’t buy everything in this industry :applause:

spacer.png

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 4