Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popstanne 7,573
On 12/20/2022 at 7:49 PM, yomama said:

The fact BM went viral is literally a miracle, we used to track Gags' "viral" hits at 200k streams tops and y'all still f-ing whining

E8618226-8785-422F-9870-BCD7F9FDB4AD.thu

Nnnnn that's true

I remember when Judas went semi- viral for the first time in early 2021 and that was the first time we felt like we had an actual viral Gaga song. And that only peaked with like 400-500k at the time yet it felt huge

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/20/2022 at 7:49 PM, yomama said:

The fact BM went viral is literally a miracle, we used to track Gags' "viral" hits at 200k streams tops and y'all still f-ing whining

We were tracking 1,000 stream increases on Kangaroo:bebe:

• lol 3

BM is probably her first organic hit on Spotify ever excluding ASIB so I don’t see it freefalling soon. It’s also clear that it’s starting to lose steam a bit (clearly, after a month of virality) and if they don’t go all out in the next 2-3 weeks then the ceiling has probably been touched already. 

We still have radio that might secure it a healthy run on the Hot 100 though. 

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,395
On 12/21/2022 at 12:19 AM, yomama said:

They even whine about the possibility of Gaga winning a second Oscar so that should tell you everything 

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/20/2022 at 8:42 PM, BloodyMary said:

its not meltdown honey, jesus stop labeling whatever people say as meltdown. 

having thoughts about BM’s future performance is just normal. 

its only in viral hits playlists = which is given by spotify simply because its viral and top50 playlists its charting rn. 

saying interscope is super weak is a fact. 

Never did I said Interscope is doing amazing things but I'm also not expecting TTH either for an 11 year old song (It's hard to get but we'll see). I just don't think It's realistic to expect big playlist support for BM at this moment but whatever...

On 12/20/2022 at 9:56 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Never did I said Interscope is doing amazing things but I'm also not expecting TTH either for an 11 year old song (It's hard to get but we'll see). I just don't think It's realistic to expect big playlist support for BM at this moment but whatever...

well i dont expect anything at all knowing the fact her label is interscope

aka the only label that cant even send #1 pop hit (rain on me) to pop radio top5 :billie:

with all the labels she picked the one cant do radio or spotify payola :laughga:

• thanks 1

Yesterday 

KIIS-FM - 6

1:04 AM
3:38 AM
5:19 PM
7:48 PM
9:55 PM
11:16 PM

Z100 - 2

4:43 AM
9:33 PM

Today (so far)

KIIS-FM - 2

2:06 AM
4:36 AM

Z100 - 1

1:19 AM

Looking really good! KIIS-FM is really starting to play it!

• paws up 7
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/20/2022 at 7:49 PM, FRANZGA said:

It's OVER = a MELTDOWN/fun trolling

It's peaked already and now falling = reality

And nope it's not just about Chrostmas of you compare it to other non-Christmas songs :katy:

it peaked in terms of the trend and now its falling as result of that +christmas. But song is being sent to radio all over the world and there could be addditonal playlisting coming, we will find the result of all that after new years. We just need to be patient a bit and lets see how will it rollout. Even if this is peak it was great experience, if it starts rising with the radio even better

• paws up 6
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,613

From certain posts I thought the song was out of the top50 :banana:

+3 position from yesterday is more than fine in this scenario, we knew these last days before Xmas would have been the hardest and just 5 days are left, it's fine.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 3

Girlies, we’ve been through this conversation for a long long time now.

1. Mockingbird by Eminem (Interscope) and Die For You by The Weeknd (Republic) both got huge streaming surges because of VERY BIG TRENDS on TikTok, just like Bloody Mary. Both of these songs don’t have one single Hot Hits Playlist add (Bloody Mary at least has Brazil) nor TTH, and they’ve been viral for a lot more time than Bloody Mary.
  2. New songs get on good playlists because they are NEW SONGS BY ARTISTS WITH HUGE FOLLOWING. If Gaga releases her new single for LG7, I’m pretty sure she would be given the TTH add and even the cover if it’s not a very competitive week.
  3. With this I’m not saying that there isn’t payola, I’m asking for a little bit of common sense. No matter how good your label is, if you are a nobody, your single won’t get on TTH just because they feel like it. I’m also pretty sure that Spotify is pretty hesitant to add viral songs like this one if they aren’t “new”, seeing how they treated the examples above and RUTH.

STOP THE DRAMA, PLAY BLOODY MARY.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 2