Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Moderator 17,128
On 12/19/2022 at 10:43 PM, joesuda said:

Deli probably is Delusional then, I remember having to hide a post that contained a Google form that Delusional had made and contained his high school name at the bottom due to metadata. I might misremember this part but he only reached out to the mods with this problem and it wasn't really well known so probably only he remembers it. 

Aren't burner accounts a bannable offense?

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3

On 12/19/2022 at 9:43 PM, joesuda said:

Deli probably is Delusional then, I remember having to hide a post that contained a Google form that Delusional had made and contained his high school name at the bottom due to metadata. I might misremember this part but he only reached out to the mods with this problem and it wasn't really well known so probably only he remembers it. 

Wbk my games were always a mess

On 12/19/2022 at 9:48 PM, corvus albus said:

How is this a burner? I can’t even do anything on my other account and admin literally said I could come back. @admin I would appreciate my iconic account being reopened if you get the chance so Corvus albus doesn’t have ideas of banning me for NO reason, thank you 

• love 1

ARTPOPster 1,869
On 12/19/2022 at 4:48 PM, corvus albus said:

The specific offense is pretending to be someone you're not. I'm actually user StormPulse; I got banned in January 2021 following drama that took place on amother forum, but I apologized to Admin and he let this account stand. I've also faced extreme bullying and doxxing on that forum, which is why I sought to rejoin here

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 12/19/2022 at 3:53 PM, Deli said:

How is this a burner? I can’t even do anything on my other account and admin literally said I could come back. @admin I would appreciate my iconic account being reopened if you get the chance so Corvus albus doesn’t have ideas of banning me for NO reason, thank you 

gus sorola omg GIF by Rooster Teeth

On 12/19/2022 at 1:54 PM, radio said:

Has this been posted?

POP:

379 43 LADY GAGA Bloody Mary 537 33 504 2.37

+127 Spins

+0.229 Audience

+3 Positions

And this is with nothing going recurrent because they suspended recurrent rules until new year’s

Moderator 17,128
On 12/19/2022 at 10:53 PM, Deli said:

I'm still not a mod :icant:

• love 1

Popster to Popster 4,487
On 12/19/2022 at 3:54 PM, radio said:

Has this been posted?

POP:

379 43 LADY GAGA Bloody Mary 537 33 504 2.37

+127 Spins

+0.229 Audience

+3 Positions

The way this could actually start exploding post Christmas Adele Hello GIF

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
On 12/19/2022 at 11:48 PM, corvus albus said:

Yes they are and I have contaced admin about. The question here is that the account @Delusional is deactivated and I do not exactly know if a deactivated account can be actived or not. If a user deactivates and the old account cannot be retrieved by the user themselves then we probably should not ban if they create a new account. 

However dragging artists (especially Gaga) is a warning point worthy offense and action has been taken regarding that. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,578
On 12/19/2022 at 10:06 PM, CherryPie said:

I think he meant Polish playlist „Viral Hity”. That ugly remix is #1 there

Yeah I wrote wrong and corrected my post. @Andreu saw the wrong one but quoted the corrected though :billie:

Doesn't change the fact, that unofficial upload is #1 on a 100k followers playlist instead of original Bloody Mary :nicki_scream:

• thanks 1