Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Good stability. But I am afraid for today’s bloody mary update. Today is gonna be a hard update maybe but this is the last Sunday before christmas. We can survive till January. Stream Bloody Mary more than ever these days!!

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 12/19/2022 at 10:43 AM, Hurem said:

Aren’t Fridays and Saturdays the worst days? On Sundays we start picking back up, if I’m not mistaken.

for artist lately yeah, for songs it's the opposite 

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 12/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Having TikTok behind some of an artists songs creates stability on sundays that a lot of artists dont have - so we are seeing that now. Sunday's during 2020 were really tragic. 

It was the same with ASIB/HMH, cause of the film airing it softened the blow 

1767687071_gagatiktokavi.thumb.jpg.d5e196bc75743eab76d93d3dc59e8b30.jpg

yeah I think tiktok songs tend to not fall as hard on sundays... Arctic Monkeys also surged on the artist chart and they have a lot of mega-viral tiktok hits despite their new album bombing 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,974
x3

Don't worry, Bloody Mary is having amazing updates above 2,5m for 2 weeks now. It's not going to fall, it's a certified hit at this point and gonna serve longevity too. If it falls a bit it's only cause of Christmas and cause the fan editions are eating up it's streams. 

We have a hit in our hands :bradley::oscar:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,834

It's kinda funny how tiktok hits do not translate into relevance for new music. Lana's new single bombed despite her catalogue getting huge streams because of tiktok (she outstreamed Rih yesterday), Arctic Monkeys entire album quickly fell below some of their 10+ year old songs, even The Weeknd's latest release is being outshadowed by his past tracks. Katy... well. It's great what's happening but nothing's guaranteed when it comes to LG7 yet, they need to be smart with what they release, and how they promote it, in order to actually benefit of this wave of support from tiktok. 

• paws up 5

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 12/19/2022 at 6:22 PM, BloodyOreo said:

it's not that uncommon lately tbh

On 12/19/2022 at 6:23 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Someone always falls on a Sunday so

jensen-ackles-supernatural.gif

On 12/19/2022 at 6:33 PM, Swallow said:

She always rises on Sundays :awkney:

Really?? Havent been paying attention cause i focused on songs chart :bunny:

Popster for Sale 44,834
On 12/19/2022 at 11:01 AM, BloodyMary said:

this is what happens when whole base never stops to talk about taylor swift or heavy metal lover instead of streaming bloody mary :oops:

we will lose our first solo hit since arutw too thanks to lazy fans :gunga:

the problem is lack of playlisting, the song isn't in any relevant playlist, tiktok could only take it so far

it was obviously peaking a few days ago, without additional support it's going to start falling

let's see if it picks up after Christmas but idk 

On 12/19/2022 at 2:04 PM, BloodyOreo said:

the problem is lack of playlisting, the song isn't in any relevant playlist, tiktok could only take it so far

it was obviously peaking a few days ago, without additional support it's going to start falling

let's see if it picks up after Christmas but idk 

stop relying on playlisting :eyega:

if this base made stupid love debut with 5.6m streams for sure they can push it to 3m + daily. 

clearly none of her fans streaming her on spotify :eyega:

On 12/19/2022 at 11:55 AM, BloodyOreo said:

It's kinda funny how tiktok hits do not translate into relevance for new music. Lana's new single bombed despite her catalogue getting huge streams because of tiktok (she outstreamed Rih yesterday), Arctic Monkeys entire album quickly fell below some of their 10+ year old songs, even The Weeknd's latest release is being outshadowed by his past tracks. Katy... well. It's great what's happening but nothing's guaranteed when it comes to LG7 yet, they need to be smart with what they release, and how they promote it, in order to actually benefit of this wave of support from tiktok. 

Yeah, this is why I wouldn’t be sold on her having to do x genre or y genre because the trend is helping or the Gen Z is liking a particular song, they’re very changing. 

What she needs to do is focus on her songwriting and artistry and get critical acclaim first, then commercial success might eventually come. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,635

Isn't normal this drop for a Sunday with Xmas songs peaking just one week before Xmas? It seems fine to me considering the time and situation.

Just 6 days left of resisting, it's obvious than then the song will need a proper push, meltdowns seem uneccessary at this point (I already imagine the messy posts on ATRL :mess:).

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 12/19/2022 at 6:57 PM, BloodyOreo said:

43 (=) Bloody Mary 2,147,531

Let's just BLAME Christmas unti Christmas is OVER :gaga-scream:

somebody compile the WoW drops for every song especially CUFF IT :ally:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,406
On 12/19/2022 at 4:36 PM, Leptine said:

Isn't normal this drop for a Sunday with Xmas songs peaking just one week before Xmas? It seems fine to me considering the time and situation.

Just 6 days left of resisting, it's obvious than then the song will need a proper push, meltdowns seem uneccessary at this point (I already imagine the messy posts on ATRL :mess:).

Also, the position is stable. Doesn’t that mean everyone else lost streams too?

• paws up 4