surely when you will be grandpa

At the current rate it will only take 238 years and 8 months :cm:

stupid-love-lady-gaga.gif

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 12/18/2022 at 9:48 PM, Miaou said:

We are waiting the day when Artmess will surpass Joanne 

surely when you will be grandpa

ARTPOP would have surpassed Jolene a long time ago if it wasn’t for Million Performances sustaining its rotting corpse ma’am

Edited by danwasd
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/18/2022 at 10:28 PM, Shor said:

Honestly it’s crazy how stupid love is also one of her absolute worst videos. It’s like…at least it could have been saved with a good video but nope :enigma:

For me the Stupid Love video is ok, It's fun, energetic, Gaga looks cute and she dances and has a lot of fun in it (and before someone comes at me with the "oh you like everything about her" excuse then let me remind you that TEOG, MR, Eh Eh, and YES even Telephone is on my skip playlist)

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,424
On 12/18/2022 at 9:54 PM, Leptine said:

Between 'Stupid Love' and 'Million Reason' is truly hard to choose which video is her worst :whatga:

i feel like the difference is with MR the bar was already on the floor but with SL we had high hopes, which made it even worse

• paws up 4
  • lol 2

Popstanne 8,018
On 12/18/2022 at 9:53 PM, danwasd said:

ARTPOP would have surpassed Jolene a long time ago if it wasn’t for Million Performances sustaining its rotting corpse ma’am

It's not MR's fault that Dead Aunt album was properly promoted

3MLWfYP.gif

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 12/18/2022 at 8:54 PM, Leptine said:

Between 'Stupid Love' and 'Million Reason' is truly hard to choose which video is her worst :whatga:

Stupid Love at least is fun and she serves one or two cute looks and choreo. Million Reasons is definitely her worst. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
On 12/18/2022 at 9:56 PM, JennyWayne said:

It's not MR's fault that Dead Aunt album was properly promoted

3MLWfYP.gif

IT HAD THE f-ING SUPERBOWL 

3MLWfYP.gif

Popster to Popster 4,699
On 12/18/2022 at 9:56 PM, Andreu said:

i feel like the difference is with MR the bar was already on the floor but with SL we had high hopes, which made it even worse

I remember I managed to pretend for a day to like the 'Stupid Love' video when it came out whereas I had an immediate  meltdown when MR video dropped, I was expecting a good video with beautiful shots, both have been two big disappointments.

I almost cried of joy for the ROM one since it was very good or at least I loved it visually and I was prepared for the worst.

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,833

The Edge Of Glory video is probably the worst one for me, I don't like the colors, how she looks, the outfit, the place is kind of random (and I know that it has a big meaning behind it but It's about my taste) idk I just never really liked how that video looked overall

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 2
  • shook 3
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 45,015
On 12/18/2022 at 9:02 PM, LGMonster95 said:

The Edge Of Glory video is probably the worst one for me, I don't like the colors, how she looks, the outfit, the place is kind of random (and I know that it has a big meaning behind it but It's about my taste) idk I just never really liked how that video overall looked

I know this is an unpopular opinion but I think TEOG is great tbh, it's very simple but effective, much like the song.

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,699
On 12/18/2022 at 10:02 PM, LGMonster95 said:

The Edge Of Glory video is probably the worst one for me, I don't like the colors, how she looks, the outfit, the place is kind of random (and I know that it has a big meaning behind it but It's about my taste) idk I just never really liked how that video overall looked

That was definitely the first time we got a disappoint with a music video with her, especially when there were rumors of a very high budget music video directed by Kahn that as you know he's still p*ssed at her for whatever has happened.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,485
On 12/19/2022 at 2:36 AM, Leptine said:

That was definitely the first time we got a disappoint with a music video with her, especially when there were rumors of a very high budget music video directed by Kahn that as you know he's still p*ssed at her for whatever has happened.

Yes, the original video was inspired by the movie Splash and she was going to be a mermaid in it. So they just used the mermaid concept for Y&I later 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,577
On 12/18/2022 at 10:01 PM, JennyWayne said:

And she could've included an ARTPOP song in her setlist but she didn't because that would cause people to swap channels

20221204_184416.gif

The way I’m laughing histericaly at this even tho I shouldn’t since ARTPOP stomps on Joanne in my book, but yeah, you won, Jenny.

:icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,699
On 12/18/2022 at 10:07 PM, Adarsh said:

Yes, the original video was inspired by the movie Splash and she was going to be a mermaid in it. So they just used the mermaid concept for Y&I later 

For how much I hate Kahn now for how moronic he is, I'm sure it would have been amazing.

• paws up 1