Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/18/2022 at 12:04 PM, Swallow said:

No, Applause has a viral sound, this video was uploaded yesterday, over 300k likes

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFt8LNT4/

How do you think that trend started-- that account has previously used Judas and Bloody Mary sounds. As more people discover her back catalog, more songs will be used in TikToks... ergo more trends will start. It's compounding.

Edited by thehanyo
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 1

On 12/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, Swallow said:

No, Applause has a viral sound, this video was uploaded yesterday, over 300k likes

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFt8LNT4/

It’s not viral tho (as of now). The great majority of the videos are from 2018, 2019 & 2020. However, this viral video may put the sound under the user’s radar and use it more. But, as of now, we only have that viral video, which probably has been the main reason for Applause’s little jump on streaming. Hope it becomes viral and ARTPOP has its justice. :legend:

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 3

On 12/18/2022 at 6:06 PM, thehanyo said:

How do you think that trend started-- that account has previously used Judas and Bloody Mary sounds. As more people discover her back catalog, more songs will be used in TikToks... ergo more trends will start. It's compounding.

Yes, I was just saying people are streaming it because of this video, not because they are discovering Gaga's discography by looking it up on Spotify after hearing BM.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2
On 12/18/2022 at 12:16 PM, Adarsh said:

300M without USA. This is insane :dead:

I wonder if Abels song will be equally as successful.

On 12/18/2022 at 5:16 PM, Adarsh said:

300M without USA. This is insane :dead:

That puts it outside of the top 10 biggest WW debuts, which for the sequel to the biggest film of all time... isn't that impressive. 

Especially with the price of 3D tickets being considerably more. :rip:

Edited by Applause

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2
On 12/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, Adarsh said:

It just charted on the movie release date at #153 and left after one day.

Prob cause its a bit cheesy but I thought the kids would soak it up. :mess:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,277
On 12/18/2022 at 6:17 PM, Swallow said:

Yes, I was just saying people are streaming it because of this video, not because they are discovering Gaga's discography by looking it up on Spotify after hearing BM.

yeah but tiktokers discover her discography through other trends and then chances of them pushing another song rises

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2

Hopefully TikTokers make another track go viral esp if she doesn’t plan to drop LG7 til 2024-2025. :eyega: