Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Which is the biggest Lady Gaga flop single?

The biggest Lady Gaga flop single is "The Cure", a standalone single released in 2018[1]. It failed to chart in the US and UK, and was not certified by either country's music industry[2]. In comparison, her biggest hit singles include "Just Dance" which reached number one in the UK[3], "You and I" which peaked at number six in the US[4], and "Million Reasons" which peaked at number four in the US[5].

• shook 1
  • lol 8

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Will Lady Gaga get another #1 single?

Lady Gaga has had 151 singles[1], with her most recent being "Edge of Glory" in 2011[2]. She is set to release a piano version of her album Joanne on December 22, 2022[3], and will be embarking on the Cheek To Cheek Tour on December 28, 2022[3]. It is likely that she will have another 1 single, as her songs have sold over 7 million copies worldwide[4].

Pfff

Edited by Replay
  • lol 5

Popstanne 7,578
On 12/18/2022 at 3:43 PM, Replay said:

Which is the biggest Lady Gaga flop single?

Yet when I ask them what Gaga's most recent solo hit is they say this :rip:

Lady Gaga's most recent solo hit is "The Cure", released in 2018[1]. It was the first single from her soundtrack album for A Star Is Born[2]. Other notable hits include "You and I" (2011)[3] and "The Fame" (2008)[4][5].

• lol 2

On 12/18/2022 at 3:45 PM, Replay said:

Will Lady Gaga get another #1 single?

Pfff

Ignore her, she drinks :cm:

Spoiler

Inb4 she only gets another hit and the rest is a floppy flop :bebe:

Edited by Ms I am a local

A Popster Is Born 16,279

What's the worst Lady Gaga music video?

Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music video is widely considered to be her worst[1]. The video, which has over 1 billion views on YouTube, explores themes of attraction, dark secrets and falling for the wrong person[1]. Other music videos such as "Always Remember Us This Way" and "Heavy Metal Lover" have been praised for their simplicity and experimental sound respectively[2][3], while the eleven-minute long video for "G.U.Y." featured reality television show actors and art works from artist Nathan Sawaya and YouTube's Minecraft entertainer SkyDoesMinecraft[4].

:rip: 

• lol 8

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Lady Gaga released her sixth solo studio album, Chromatica, in May 2020[1], and her seventh studio album is expected to be released in 2022[2]. She has also released two collaborative studio albums with Tony Bennett, the most recent being Love for Sale which was released on September 30, 2021[3]

:whatga:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 12/18/2022 at 9:38 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I can guarantee you fans will use those silly pics (using her body and face from decades ago) to Bully her team when the actual Harley debuts and it’s not the crash/ slut pop serve they wanted :nickiha:

And Gaga will remain unbothered...

Spoiler

Until she shares a fan edit for the 20th anniversary and we all laugh. :laughga:

Yeah with that teaser we got of Joker its a given that she will not be dressed in any of those cliche Harley clothes. I have my suspicions that the transformation aspect of it will be the musical moments where they can very well be just product of Jokers imagination with Godga and Phoenix singing and dancing jazz numbers. The rest of it might be just their relationship as doctor-patient.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Popstanne 9,936
On 12/18/2022 at 10:23 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

The fact that both MTN MV and Spotify still haven't reached 100M while G.U.Y. has 2 MVs (one of which is at 112M) and Spotify all cross 100M :dead:

You guys always forget that GUY was released during peak YouTube, when Katy, Taylor and Riri were getting 1B+ videos

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,367

Spotify WW

#39 (+2) Despechá

OUT OF THE TOP 200 Despechá remix :icant: :nickiha:

Spotify Spain

#8 (+1) Despechá

#71 (-40) Despechá remix 

Spotify France

#9 (+1) Despechá

OUT Despecha remix