Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/18/2022 at 1:23 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

The fact that both MTN MV and Spotify still haven't reached 100M while G.U.Y. has 2 MVs (one of which is at 112M) and Spotify all cross 100M :dead:

The better song won :happydance:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 12/18/2022 at 2:19 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

For real it looks in sync for me now

Yes I checked it the other day when you said 'Judas' was out of sync, for weeks BR audio has been out of sync, they also absolutely need to upload a real 4k quality.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/18/2022 at 2:59 PM, Imtired1616 said:

It's funny how we've been begging since 2018 for some promotion. :cry:

I also was mostly talking about streaming promotion because back then her label barely started to promote Gaga on Spotify (The Cure was like our beginning)

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 12/18/2022 at 3:10 PM, monketsharona said:

I think we'll have both. The shy doctor at start and the sexy Harley when transformed.

An user on ATRL just reminded me of the silouhette she posted in the teaser and it was giving another total vibe than sexy outfit, more like a Mary Poppins one, but we'll see, I feel like she's not gonna have a sexy outfit even in the trasformation, that characterization look might remain only to Robbie version. I'm sure they want differentiate a lot her version from Robbie's one. Like Joaquin one was totally different from Leto-Hedger.

f768x1-177378_177505_89.png

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 12/18/2022 at 2:16 PM, Leptine said:

An user on ATRL just reminded me of the silouhette she posted in the teaser and it was giving another total vibe than sexy outfit, more like a Mary Poppins one, but we'll see, I feel like she's not gonna have a sexy outfit even in the trasformation, that characterization look might remain only to Robbie version. I'm sure they want differentiate a lot her version from Robbie's one. Like Joaquin one was totally different from Leto-Hedger.

Gays will forever have this obsession with Gaga being sexy or doing a song about sex and smashing (look at all the AI) and she hasn’t been seen like that for literally years and years sans a few bits here and there  :dead:

She will do the character in her way, so yes I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a Poppins teas

On 12/18/2022 at 3:16 PM, Leptine said:

Well Harley is Harley. Margot or not... Just like every Joker characterisation is different but very similiar inb some ways (that can't be changed because it's in the character's DNA). If the character is not deeply rooted in what Harley Quinn is in comics, just give Gaga a brand new one, imo.

Harley is meant to be crazy and sexy when she's in full persona, if they can't translate this in Joker 2, well let's say Little Monsters need to prepare for their biggest fight ahead. DC fans will destroy it. 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 12/18/2022 at 3:18 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Gays will forever have this obsession with Gaga being sexy or doing a song about sex and smashing (look at all the AI) and she hasn’t been seen like that for literally years and years sans a few bits here and there  :dead:

She will do the character in her way, so yes I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw a Poppins teas

True, not to mention that women playing overly "sexy" characters are never being taken seriously by the Academy, the first 'Joker' had a very serious tone even in the costumes-outfits, they're definitely not gonna make Gaga's characher going around with a Dominatrix kind of outfit.

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/18/2022 at 3:18 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I mean it's not liddos fault that's what AI generates :rip:

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 12/18/2022 at 3:26 PM, monketsharona said:

Well Harley is Harley. Margot or not... Just like every Joker characterisation is different but very similiar inb some ways (that can't be changed because it's in the character's DNA). If the character is not deeply rooted in what Harley Quinn is in comics, just give Gaga a brand new one, imo.

Harley is meant to be crazy and sexy when she's in full persona, if they can't translate this in Joker 2, well let's say Little Monsters need to prepare for their biggest fight ahead. DC fans will destroy it. 

We'll see, read my last post, like I said I don't expect her to go around in sexy latex Dominatrix outfit, her version is gonna be very different imo.

This movie already is not gonna be your typical DC movie with having musical scenes.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,578

I asked Perplexity AI what Gaga's worst song is and the results are... :ew:

Lady Gaga's worst song is "Heavy Metal Lover" from her album Born This Way[1]. It is an experimental track that pays homage to New York City's club kids, but its sound and energy don't quite hit the mark[1]. Other contenders for her worst song include "Just Dance"[2], "Alejandro"[3], and "Princess Die"[4]. Despite these missteps, Gaga has a diverse discography with hits spanning genres and styles[5].

Link

• lol 9

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 12/18/2022 at 2:31 PM, Replay said:

I mean it's not liddos fault that's what AI generates :rip:

I can guarantee you fans will use those silly pics (using her body and face from decades ago) to Bully her team when the actual Harley debuts and it’s not the crash/ slut pop serve they wanted :nickiha:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,619
On 12/18/2022 at 3:38 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I can guarantee you fans will use those silly pics (using her body and face from decades ago) to Bully her team when the actual Harley debuts and it’s not the crash/ slut pop serve they wanted :nickiha:

Flashbacks of when certain monsters dragged her leaked pics from ASIB  :nickiha: