Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,192
On 12/18/2022 at 7:59 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

Judas MV (431,019,063) has officially overtaken Telephone ft. Beyoncé (430,945,474) to become Gaga's 7th most watched video.

oie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.png

Wow. A solo hit did that. I'm told those are the most important kind. :applause:

• yaas, gaga 2

On 12/18/2022 at 12:00 AM, Fame Romance said:

I love Bey but this sends me :icant:

They will count even Perfect Duet but not Telephone because it’s with a boatmate

Feminism really leaves stans’ bodies when it comes to crediting other women’s success :mess:

wait, im intrested whether her streams were always this bad or was it because she released an album recently? I read a theory that said when an artist releases new material their old material declines in streams 

On 12/18/2022 at 9:09 AM, yomama said:

How many Jensen Ackles' gifs do you have?

my-body-is-ready-supernatural.gif

I have one for every situation, which is why I LARP as him online.

what-is-larping.gif

I never run out of GIFs. The fact I lost best GIF user in this forum is an objective atrocity.

eww-jensen.gif

OT: Stream Judas!

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,326
On 12/18/2022 at 2:11 PM, Bojana said:

wait, im intrested whether her streams were always this bad or was it because she released an album recently? I read a theory that said when an artist releases new material their old material declines in streams 

they were this low for few years now

• shook 2

On 12/18/2022 at 9:11 AM, Bojana said:

I read a theory that said when an artist releases new material their old material declines in streams 

Yeeeeaaah that only applies to Bey. Everybody else's discography gains a boost somewhat.

4cf503d46d9dbe0958a6ec2980ba38fb.gif

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 57,370
On 12/18/2022 at 2:11 PM, Bojana said:

They were always like this before and after her latest release, she was out of the top 100 most streamed artists daily with 5-6M daily streams

• shook 1

On 12/18/2022 at 6:11 PM, Bojana said:

Its actually opposite, new releases boosts catalog. Thats why lot of artists like Taylor, Weeknd, Lana are spam releasing. In digital era only Rihanna used to spam releases. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2