Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/18/2022 at 1:24 PM, WildAmerican said:

that user is so annoying. always starting sh!t and giving liddos a bad name :rip:

:lmao:  it's me.

I just dont give a f-, like to stir up some drama, even if it backfires, it gets on some OGHs nerves. Also, I don't consider pop stanning THAT serious, I don't care about my online image, as proven on this forum aswell...

• lol 2

On 12/18/2022 at 7:04 AM, Fame Romance said:

Hold My Hand Music video: 130M views

------------------BARRIER------------------

All Too Well MV (#1 song, "self-directed, Oscar-worthy masterpiece"): 81M views

Anti-Hero (#1 smash hit, self-directed video): 77M views

That video stops halfway through for a very dumb scene with Tay’s “kids” fighting while she’s in a coffin. I like the song but I skip the video every time it gets served to me bc of that very annoying scene. A good director would have cut it. 💅🏻

• thanks 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,134
On 12/18/2022 at 1:33 PM, Swallow said:

@ViviLittleM is reacting to posts, are you back sis? 

Are you okay? Come join us, what do you think about BM's chances of reaching top 20 on the official chart in France?

I'm not the iconic ViVi, but Top 20 it's not happening (so far). For real, i don't even think BM will outpeaked HMH (#32).

You know, for example, ARUTW was Top 20 in Top Singles FR with lower streams/peak than BM on Spotify FR, but the song was huge on iTunes and very good on Deezer.

So, BM need downloads (i know, it's funny to say that in 2022, but it's work so good for better peak on official charts), and big playlists (especially on Deezer where it's always lower than Spotify since the beginning).

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,845
On 12/18/2022 at 12:59 PM, kékette said:

I'm not the iconic ViVi, but Top 20 it's not happening (so far). For real, i don't even think BM will outpeaked HMH (#32).

You know, for example, ARUTW was Top 20 in Top Singles FR with lower streams/peak than BM on Spotify FR, but the song was huge on iTunes and very good on Deezer.

So, BM need downloads (i know, it's funny to say that in 2022, but it's work so good for better peak on official charts), and big playlists (especially on Deezer where it's always lower than Spotify since the beginning).

One thing about the FranPee is theyre gonna love Gaga’s vocals and songwriting re-birth. Literally the opposite of a fad :dead:

On 12/18/2022 at 1:59 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Judas MV (431,019,063) has officially overtaken Telephone ft. Beyoncé (430,945,474) to become Gaga's 7th most watched video.

oie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.png

Still educating children, 11 years later! :prideheart:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,419
On 12/18/2022 at 1:59 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Judas MV (431,019,063) has officially overtaken Telephone ft. Beyoncé (430,945,474) to become Gaga's 7th most watched video.

oie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.pngoie-transparent-11.png

Talent won but yall arent ready for this convo

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 12/18/2022 at 3:32 AM, Fame Romance said:

Gaga already surpassed 200M streams for the month of December, with 14 days to go she can finish with 350-380M which will be her second highest monthly streams EVER after June 2020 (500M) with Chromatica release :dead:

Wait this is insane...

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 5