Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 13,405
x2
On 12/17/2022 at 4:38 PM, monketsharona said:

If the sped up version adds streams to the original song, why not.

If it counts as another song, then hell no. Not here for that horrible version to outstream the masterpiece that is the original. 

That’s my main issue.

Most songs I seen went viral and the artist dropped a sped up version, they were counted separately on Spotify. :dead:

• paws up 3

On 12/17/2022 at 10:45 PM, BloodyOreo said:

yep we don't want a sped up 

Yeah that said an EP with some remixes and an alternative version of Bloody Mary could be a cool release. That could give some material to submit for next Grammy Awards

A sped-up version would just mess everything up with the original song's chances to be a hit. I'm sure both songs would be counted separately

Edited by monketsharona

On 12/17/2022 at 5:53 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The kats still think Gaga and Katy are boatmates. :icant:
spacer.png

Mess I've been reading that comment a few days ago and paid no attention. Boaty Ferry is like the least of our worries right now :icant:

• yaas, gaga 2

On 12/17/2022 at 10:53 PM, DonnieDarko said:

The kats still think Gaga and Katy are boatmates. :icant:
spacer.png

how do we tell them monthly listeners dont mean that much? lana has 39m but shes doing 14m+ streams daily, meanwhile katy with her 50m listeners is doing like 7-8m daily 

• paws up 1

On 12/17/2022 at 10:51 PM, chartgaga said:

it was... well... they tried I guess

I've always loved this performance, remember watching it live and Being so excited to see Xtina perform with her.

9 years, WTF. Getting old

• paws up 2
  • love 1

On 12/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, Bojana said:

how do we tell them monthly listeners dont mean that much? lana has 39m but shes doing 14m+ streams daily, meanwhile katy with her 50m listeners is doing like 7-8m daily 

We don't need to.  And I remember when ATRL went wild because Katy """OUTstreamed""" Gaga in Spotify US for 2022 so far and the liddos deflected to CBT vs Play, when they could easily have said WW is a different story :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,381
On 12/17/2022 at 9:28 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Plus it's waaay down on Gaga playlists. It's not very visible. In any case, its streams pre-Chromatica was 60k-90k when it was fairly high on Gaga playlists. In terms of decline, it's not any different from any Gaga single. You and I and MTN might be doing a lot worse than it all things considered.

On Gen Z and fortnite fads we trust

music video mv GIF

The Cure is worse case because it was released in streaming era and how high it's peak was