Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/17/2022 at 8:54 PM, Adarsh said:

Renaissance is actually a good comparison because despite performing more of less the same as Chromatica globally, Beyoncé’s fans have created a narrative that it’s a successful album with hits. But little monsters did the opposite. 

I don't like how her fans (+ taylor fans) attack other stans but we as a fanbase should learn a thing or 2 about appreciating Gaga's achievements, like sometimes I feel like Gaga's fanbase tries their best to make Chromatica feel like a major flop

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,106

Gaga now has 6 Music Videos among the YouTube Top 500 (last 24 hours)!

#212 -24 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 542,636
#239 -16 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 503,062
#292 -6 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 445,599
#326 = Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 424,314
#381 +40 Lady Gaga - Hold My Hand (From “Top Gun: Maverick”) [Official Music Video] 386,937
#389 +187 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 383,496

• paws up 5
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

On 12/17/2022 at 4:18 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Let's not cause if it wasn't for her acting career, her streaming numbers would have been very very low in comparison with what we have atm

this

her acting career revived her social presence, streams numbers, media frenzy and showed a new side of her to the gp (joanne tried but failed)

folie a deux will be another cultural event

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

On 12/17/2022 at 8:18 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Let's not cause if it wasn't for her acting career, her streaming numbers would have been very very low in comparison with what we have atm

I wasn't actually talking about charts or streams but about her capacity to give another totally focused music era that is not hurt by her acting career schedule. I won't even talk about how much ASIB (and more) helped cementing her music catalogue because it is obvious.

But it's kind of clear Chromatica had no additional promo things late 2020 mainly because she was getting ready for HOG filming starting early 2021 and now Joker is definitely delaying our chance to get new music in the coming years. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,392
On 12/18/2022 at 12:52 AM, LGMonster95 said:

I don't like how her fans (+ taylor fans) attack other stans but we as a fanbase should learn a thing or 2 about appreciating Gaga's achievements, like sometimes I feel like Gaga's fanbase tries their best to make Chromatica feel like a major flop

Yeah, we have zero unity. Haters can attack Gaga freely because we give them fodder 

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/17/2022 at 9:29 PM, monketsharona said:

I wasn't actually talking about charts or streams but about her capacity to give another totally focused music era that is not hurt by her acting career schedule. I won't even talk about how much ASIB (and more) helped cementing her music catalogue because it is obvious.

But it's kind of clear Chromatica had no additional promo things late 2020 mainly because she was getting ready for HOG filming starting early 2021 and now Joker is definitely delaying our chance to get new music in the coming years. 

Well this idea is not it either because I don't think her acting career is the reason why she might not be totally focused on her music, during Chromatica, the world problems made her lose focus and not her acting career (because she was facing problems like having family members in hospital with covid and she also felt like it wasn't right to promote her album during things like BLM, so she kinda stopped after that and moved on with like preparing for HoG) also she was doing a lot of promo during Joanne aswell while preparing for A Star Is Born. Also we don't know If Joker is the reason why she's "delaying" her new music, we probably could have waited just as much even without Joker

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/17/2022 at 7:34 PM, Twitter said:

Did we forget how big After Hours was in 2020 lol.

as a whole album? it had smashes, but saying AH was a smash in quite similar to saying GAYLE’s EP or whatever was a smash imo