Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/17/2022 at 3:34 PM, czarnyptak said:

If @Deliis really @Delusional then hi!! I remember he was one of the kindest to me when I entered this madness forum, even if I don't post that much 

They need rappers like me
They need rappers like me
So they can get on their f-in' keyboards and make me, the bad guy
Chun-li

spacer.png

Spotify playlist reach has been a roller coaster the past 24 hours--Top 50 chart playlists are constantly being added and removed, so it's been mostly hovering around its peak 62.6M reach. It just went up to 62.7M (+0.1M) for the first time, though, thanks to this unofficial Topsify chart called Alternative Nation, at #47 - 222k followers.

cc @emig_09

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

I was checking Ne-Yo's page all day and took a washroom break only to miss the update, I HATE IT HERE :dean_scream:

Judas is climbing again despite no additional playlisting.oie-transparent-11.png

I already conditioned myself her team won't do sh!t but imagine if they boosted its playlisting.

• hugs 1

On 12/17/2022 at 5:10 PM, thehanyo said:

Spotify playlist reach has been a roller coaster the past 24 hours--Top 50 chart playlists are constantly being added and removed, so it's been mostly hovering around its peak 62.6M reach. It just went up to 62.7M (+0.1M) for the first time, though, thanks to this unofficial Topsify chart called Alternative Nation, at #47 - 222k followers.

cc @emig_09

Gaga queen of alternative, coming for Lanas crown

• yaas, gaga 1

On 12/17/2022 at 4:53 PM, Instant said:

Butch, I care? I called a WHITE boyfriend of a liddo a monkey in the Twitter gc and he leaked it to make me seem like a racist because I kicked him out for doxxing an Indian liddo. 

Wait...who is this about? Is this the same gc I was part of...do I know him? 

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

On 12/17/2022 at 12:10 PM, yomama said:

oh so you is Alex.. that explains a lot

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

Alex Stexaul the guy who always meltsdown, was, for a while, forced to ally with Jolie's Lips only to find out Alex is Turkish and Lips was Armenian and they tore each other apart?

jensen ackles laughing GIF

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 12/16/2022 at 9:40 AM, emig_09 said:

Apple Music [Live Charts]

#33 Germany
#33 Austria
#35 Italy

We'll see in some hours how are they doing after those "Today's Hits" additions :horse_race: @Gypsy Life

More than a day later...

Apple Music [Live Charts]

#33 +2 Italy :horse_race:
#38 -5 Germany :icant:
#41 -8 Austria :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1