Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/17/2022 at 4:53 PM, Instant said:

Butch, I care? I called a WHITE boyfriend of a liddo a monkey in the Twitter gc and he leaked it to make me seem like a racist because I kicked him out for doxxing an Indian liddo. 

And I constantly browse the base and only see ur musty wig being tossed around there so pls. 

And didn't you just call Jolie's p**sy Lips an icon knowing damn well he's an alt-right Trump stan (still love him to death)? So shush

OT: wow the way Bloody Mary is about to become bigger than any Ludmila Cartello solo song! :bigbird:

You still love him to death but you are calling me out for saying he's an icon?!

:lmao:

Nurse!!

Edited by Swallow

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 12/17/2022 at 4:57 PM, Fame Romance said:

Ne-Yo please save us :ew:

oh wow first popper to surpass 40k, 10k away from being the first Love for Popper :darkmode:

congrats! :love:

• shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 12/17/2022 at 7:10 AM, gagajandro25 said:

I’ve started connecting dots on who many of you were on the GGD charts thread, which is where I was active on and off 2016-2020. The one I knew all along because of the iconic Aretha Franklin pic is the good sis @Gypsy Life :gaycat: also @Miaou because who could forget the icon. Also I remember the name @DonnieDarko from GGD charts thread. I also remember Vivi. I feel like I also remember @Dean Spookchester because of the Dean from Supernatural pics. 

Hide contents

Sorry if I’m wrong on any of these :kiss:

Those were the days tbh

On 12/17/2022 at 10:01 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

We used to have pinned posts about actual important updates but that fell off the wagon since we don't have a big group of mods active. It was a perfect solution that allowed us to meltdown and discuss other Gaga-related things in the interim before next day's update, while making stats accessible

I mean you can't really have a purely numbers thread, people are bound to discuss why numbers went up/down, what the team needs to do to push the trend, compare other data, etc. Even quantitative research has a lot of discussion to make sense of the numbers

original.gif

Yeah, I think we can slowly get back to doing this. If there's anything to pin post xmas :bebe:

• paws up 1

On 12/17/2022 at 4:58 PM, admin said:

None of this @Swallow and @Instant

Take it to DM, or better yet, don't waste your efforts. 

As if I'm gonna give any more of my time to that.....guy. Lemme go back to rooting for my country, 2nd half of the match just started, let's go Croatiaaa!

DiJe5RWW0AAeJUa?format=jpg&name=360x360

Spoiler

Yes, this is Lady Gaga performing in Croatia during the MBT carrying a Slovenian flag instead of Croatian :rip:  Someone from the audience was from Slovenia and Gaga thought this was the Croatian flag.

• paws up 1
  • lol 4