Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/17/2022 at 7:36 AM, JennyWayne said:

Does anyone know which AI people use to create images like these? They're so realistic :giveup:

I was curious, too, and I'm 90% sure it's StableDiffusion. The other major one is called DALL-E2 but you can't use celeb's faces, so it's gotta be Stable Diffusion.

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Can we make a rule, that only chart related facts are allowed to be posted here (with the exception that the original members are allowed to post off-topic stuff in here).

All the other topics can bediscussed elsewhere.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/17/2022 at 10:32 AM, Gagacharts said:

Can we make a rule, that only chart related facts are allowed to be posted here (with the exception that the original members are allowed to post off-topic stuff in here).

I get what you're aiming for, but that would put a divide between us and the new members, many of which seem like good and active users. That's a tricky rule to implement imo

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,110

I've said a few days ago and I'm repeating myself: we have a thread for random discussions.

Some off-topic talk is allowed in this thread but we should stay mostly on topic. Five pages of meltdowns and insults are definitely not on topic anymore :bigbird:

• paws up 2

Popstanne 7,571
On 12/17/2022 at 3:32 PM, thehanyo said:

I was curious, too, and I'm 90% sure it's StableDiffusion. The other major one is called DALL-E2 but you can't use celeb's faces, so it's gotta be Stable Diffusion.

I've searched around for a bit and I believe they're using Lexica

On 12/17/2022 at 9:35 AM, BloodyMary said:

he actually has a streaming farm or just a joke going on?

he's just our most dedicated streamer. if you're interested in actually starting your own little mini-farm, you can PM @technologic - we don't want that info publicly posted lol.

On 12/17/2022 at 5:40 PM, thehanyo said:

he's just our most dedicated streamer. if you're interested in actually starting your own little mini-farm, you can PM @technologic - we don't want that info publicly posted lol.

actually i would love to know that streaming farm thing

i want to have my own streaming farm 

:legend:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 12/17/2022 at 2:32 PM, Gagacharts said:

Uh 

Confused Little Girl GIF

• paws up 1
  • lol 6