Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 28,998
x3
On 12/17/2022 at 9:50 AM, DonnieDarko said:

:ohhh:

I doubt she even knew who were The Cramps. All this extra love for their song seem fake to me. I wouldn't be surprised if The Cramps' team just forces media and etc. to promote their song cause they are mad that Bloody Mary went viral and not their song. But they are so fool that they don't understand that their song is so basic,generic ,bland,boring and basically a no factor that even if Bloody Mary didn't become viral, their song would have not become a hit. There is a reason that another song went viral and not theirs,even if their song was actually performed on the show:traumatica:

• sad 1
  • thanks 2

On 12/17/2022 at 9:01 AM, little legend said:

I doubt she even knew who were The Cramps. All this extra love for their song seem fake to me. I wouldn't be surprised if The Cramps' team just forces media and etc. to promote their song cause they are mad that Bloody Mary went viral and not their song. But they are so fool that they don't understand that their song is so basic,generic ,bland,boring and basically a no factor that even if Bloody Mary didn't become viral, their song would have not become a hit. There is a reason that another song went viral and not theirs,even if their song was actually performed on the show:traumatica:

Bloody Mary is not viral it’s just used in many videos as background fodder

• lol 8

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/17/2022 at 10:02 AM, Adarsh said:

Why do y’all even care about all this? Just enjoy the updates. This has nothing to do with Gaga. 

Basically and it’s not bc she would acknowledge it fully that means it would be bigger. Stop seeking validation from Hollywood

• paws up 2

On 12/17/2022 at 9:06 AM, Adarsh said:

What?

Definitely some sort of fishy streaming farm situation with Bloody Mary. Gaga’s team is following Bad Bunny’s tactics and disguising it with planted tik toks to make it seem viral. Very clever

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,998
x3
On 12/17/2022 at 10:02 AM, Adarsh said:

Why do y’all even care about all this? Just enjoy the updates. This has nothing to do with Gaga. 

I mean she is free to say whatever she wants. 

The only thing I don't like is The Cramps'team trying to erase Blood Mary from the trend and replace it with their song.

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 12/17/2022 at 2:41 PM, Deli said:

Definitely some sort of fishy streaming farm situation with Bloody Mary. Gaga’s team is following Bad Bunny’s tactics and disguising it with planted tik toks to make it seem viral. Very clever

@Delusional you could’ve just logged in from your normal account :scared:

• thanks 1
  • lol 15

On 12/17/2022 at 10:16 AM, little legend said:

I mean she is free to say whatever she wants. 

The only thing I don't like is The Cramps'team trying to capitalise Bloody Mary's success and basically trying to erase Blood Mary and replace the trend with their song.

I wouldn't blame them. We know that if we were in their situation we would be fuming if her song would not get the viral treatment while being in the show.

Anyway it won't happen, the song people clang to is Blood Mary that's the one which is starting being added on radios and getting big streams. 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/17/2022 at 3:11 AM, Deli said:

Um…….what :receipts:

You just joined and you’re already being messy?

kisses llama GIF

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 12/17/2022 at 10:03 AM, chartgaga said:

Except for Conan and Olivia now

Why? 

On 12/17/2022 at 10:06 AM, chartgaga said:

Basically and it’s not bc she would acknowledge it fully that means it would be bigger. Stop seeking validation from Hollywood

It was just a not deep at all joke about how they’re ignored Godga and BM, the actual viral song associated with this show, while praised The Cramps. No one seeked anything. At least not us. Not that I disagree because I do, Hollywood is the worst.