Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 14,730
On 12/16/2022 at 4:09 PM, The_Archer said:

Don’t drag me but the barbie movie would’ve looked better if they had cast Taylor instead of Margot. The last few scenes in that teaser literally look like the ME! music video. 

if it wasn't you the one who posted, I'd read that as a Tay drag :rip:

• thanks 1
  • lol 11

Popster for Sale 44,319
On 12/16/2022 at 3:09 PM, The_Archer said:

Don’t drag me but the barbie movie would’ve looked better if they had cast Taylor instead of Margot. The last few scenes in that teaser literally look like the ME! music video. 

On 12/16/2022 at 3:10 PM, The_Archer said:

Deserved for stealing the Grammy from Exile tbh 

you have to be trying to get Taylor dragged :banana:

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 519

I just hope it's not gonna be a way too try-hard film, or at least be "stupidly" light about it: it's a movie about a Plastic Doll.mp3 after all

tumblr_inline_n7fm0ogLf51qhg0kw.gif

Can't wait to see It feature Barbie Girl, Aqua f-ing deserve to smash with it once again

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,880
On 12/16/2022 at 11:36 AM, Leptine said:

I don't doubt gays are gonna love the movie, very likely me as well, just skeptical on box office success since if we take a look at all the box office hit movies of the last years they were very straight men friendly.

Reviews will make a difference too for this.

However I just checked the budget, it's 100M dollars, considering it won't have age restrictions (like HOG), this should do at least 250M$ to be considered a good result.

@emig_09

yep... idk if it'll be reach that tbh

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/16/2022 at 4:10 PM, danwasd said:

if it wasn't you the one who posted, I'd read that as a Tay drag :rip:

anyone wanting Taylor to "act" is meant to drag her, no? cause... I love her but she is not a good actress in anyway

A Popster Is Born 13,326
On 12/16/2022 at 8:41 PM, Mylo said:

I just hope it's not gonna be a way too try-hard film, or at least be "stupidly" light about it: it's a movie about a Plastic Doll.mp3 after all

Can't wait to see It feature Barbie Girl, Aqua f-ing deserve to smash with it once again

It doesn’t feature the Aqua song. Doja Cat is making a new soundtrack. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
On 12/16/2022 at 4:09 PM, The_Archer said:

TS but not for Taylor Swift but for it should've stayed in the drafTS

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,416
On 12/16/2022 at 12:15 PM, Andreu said:

TS but not for Taylor Swift but for it should've stayed in the drafTS

I was honestly expecting a much more serious movie, especially because Margot Robbie is in it, I'm high-key disappointed 

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 12/16/2022 at 10:09 AM, The_Archer said:

spacer.png

On 12/16/2022 at 6:09 PM, The_Archer said:

That's nice and sh!t but y'know, she is kinda talentless (in the acting department ig)

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1