Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/16/2022 at 8:23 AM, Imtired1616 said:

TV entertainment reporters all ask the same questions. It's why we heard "100 people in a room" and becoming Patrizia stories for months at a time. That's why I fear Gaga will never beat the crazy rap. Everyone wants to talk to her and she can only answer the same question so many times before sounding a lil crazy. :laughga:

I blame Liddos for that-- we're the only ones who even noticed she was repeating talking points - pretty sure a liddo made that compilation video and that's what made the GP notice. Everyone else in Hollywood does the same thing, but they don't have millions of adoring fans that track her every word.

• thanks 3

Popster to Popster 3,192
On 12/16/2022 at 9:00 AM, thehanyo said:

I blame Liddos for that-- we're the only ones who even noticed she was repeating talking points - pretty sure a liddo made that compilation video and that's what made the GP notice. Everyone else in Hollywood does the same thing, but they don't have millions of adoring fans that track her every word.

Because we're a little crazy too. It runs in the family. 

the addams family 90s GIF

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 12/16/2022 at 2:00 PM, thehanyo said:

exactly, it's so annoying how she's singled out 

but the bigger the star the bigger the target I guess, others can't relate

• thanks 3

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/16/2022 at 3:00 PM, thehanyo said:

It's also the haters as well, in general people pay more attention to what somebody of the caliber of Gaga says during interviews, at the end it's normal that they ask these kind of questions.

Jared Leto for example that was mad for not being casted instead of Joaquin has always forbidden journalists to ask him questions about it.

Popster to Popster 4,640

Maybe I'm in the minority and wrong but I really don't see 'Barbie' being a big success, it feels too much a movie targeted to a young female audience, like I don't see an average straight guy that is the audience that makes Marvel doing billions wanting to see this :ohhh:

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 12/16/2022 at 2:11 PM, Leptine said:

Maybe I'm in the minority and wrong but I really don't see 'Barbie' being a big success, it feels too much a movie targeted to a young female audience, like I don't see an average straight guy that is the audience that makes Marvel doing billions wanting to see this :ohhh:

they just need to be dragged by their girlfriends ala ASIB 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/16/2022 at 11:58 AM, BloodyMary said:

hold me closer removed from TTH it was pulling 600k daily 💀 

The fact her stans on ATRL think it's a big hit :icant: and have the nerve to say ROM is a flop.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,188
On 12/16/2022 at 11:13 AM, Lazz Monster said:

The pink, the dance, it looks cheesy to me

Maybe I'll be surprised but idk

I think u just need a fvck babe. That's it.

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,188
On 12/16/2022 at 11:11 AM, Leptine said:

does a movie need to break a box-office record to be considered as successful? :ohhh:

• thanks 2