Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Again the correlation doesn't make any sense.

Gaga have been extra in terms of lyrics, visuals, fashions. So her taking extra make sense and goes with her brand.

Taylor brand have always been safe sonically and visually. Only time she tried to be extra was like look what you made me do. Her talking extra over such material is a kii. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/15/2022 at 11:06 PM, The Professor said:

I wasn't talking about the explanations lol, why you acting brand new now?!

I'm not, I'm just poking fun at my faves cause you know their extraness can be a little too much but I love them anyway

On 12/15/2022 at 11:06 PM, zoldyck said:

Again the correlation doesn't make any sense.

Gaga have been extra in terms of lyrics, visuals, fashions. So her taking extra make sense and goes with her brand.

Taylor brand have always been safe sonically and visually. Only time she tried to be extra was like look what you made me do. Her talking extra over such material is a kii. 

doesn't make it less laughable sometimes the length they can go to explain their metaphors, it's fine to point it out, doesn't make you less of a fan. Now I laugh even more at Taylor's bc the Swifties always act like she is the most articulate person in the world... while I do agree she seems more articulate than Ariana Grande

On 12/15/2022 at 10:49 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Bloody Mary TikTok Update (10 days update)

TOTAL: 2.400.072 videos (+1.269.430)

music video dancing GIF by Lady Gaga

Reveal hidden contents

Wednesday Trend: 2,05M (+1.067.800) videos

Bloody Mary Official Uploads: 29.053 (+15.970) videos

Other audios with past trends and other Wednesday audios (Bayonnetta, etc.): = 321.019 videos (+185.840)

As there is no way to actually know how many videos were created in those days because I wasn't tracking it, if we suppose that everyday the gains were lineal, we would see that +240K videos were uploaded everyday on average.

The TikTok update on December 5th was: +145.769 videos. That is actually an increase! I'll track it tomorrow tho because this is very inaccurate. I just uploaded this to show you the trend is still strong!

Oh and I forgot to add the Bloody Mary x ABBA (:laughga:) mash up with 106,1K videos!

Didn't want to add it because I initially didn't track the sound. I'll start tracking it tomorrow or the day after, I still have to decide.

• paws up 1

On 12/15/2022 at 11:09 PM, chartgaga said:

I'm not, I'm just poking fun at my faves cause you know their extraness can be a little too much but I love them anyway

doesn't make it less laughable sometimes the length they can go to explain their metaphors, it's fine to point it out, doesn't make you less of a fan. Now I laugh even more at Taylor's bc the Swifties always act like she is the most articulate person in the world... while I do agree she seems more articulate than Ariana Grande

Taylor is never extra though, when she's extra she's doing it on purpose. One is genuine about it and the other isn't there's a difference. 

Popster for Sale 44,319
On 12/15/2022 at 10:12 PM, BloodyMary said:

can we please focus on charts? :dead:

so sick of fan bases cat fights.. 

any playlisting update? its midnight in most of europe :oscar:

+0.00M playlist reach. No Hot Hits addition. 

• sad 1

On 12/16/2022 at 1:11 AM, The Professor said:

Taylor is never extra though, when she's extra she's doing it on purpose. One is genuine about it and the other isn't there's a difference. 

we did not sign up to Charts thread to talk about taylor plsssssssssssssssssss :dead:

charts charts and charts 

all i wanna see is numbers

:oscar:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/15/2022 at 11:11 PM, The Professor said:

but Taylor is extra, did you ever read about her easter eggs? it's not because she's not in a bra and panties talking about unicorn that she's not extra... they are both different kind of extras but to me they both have that artistic signature... that can sometimes be made fun of.

• lol 1

On 12/15/2022 at 11:14 PM, chartgaga said:

but Taylor is extra, did you ever read about her easter eggs? it's not because she's not in a bra and panties talking about unicorn that she's not extra... they are both different kind of extras but to me they both have that artistic signature... that can sometimes be made fun of.

Pls her easter eggs are all disigned to keep her fans engaged. In my opinion Taylor has not been a genuine artist since Reputation and i don't think she'll ever be one again....

Edited by The Professor
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1