Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/15/2022 at 9:41 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

good luck!

Oh I already don't need it, because I slayed that exam with 0 wrong answers!

egirlpeaches-cat.gif

Spoiler

But I will need it for my practical exam so I'll take it :dead:

On topic: Bloody Mary's & Judas' TikTok updates coming and a few other surprises! Stay tuned!

egirlpeaches-cat.gif

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster This Way 519
On 12/15/2022 at 9:53 PM, monketsharona said:

Bringing this again, Running Up That Hill got TTH at least a month after it started trending and it was kind of bigger trend than Bloody Mary. So no reason to worry for the moment. 

Wait and see, but I'm sure they'll have plans for TTH once official charts will be easier to climb. All the hits left out before Christmas freeze happened will grow organically last week of December / first week of January anyway. 

Their curators are probably waiting for BM to have some actual longevity, and not be a meteor (like Don't Blame Me or Cool for the Summer kinda were), before deservingly adding it

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

There was a recently made global chart that Shallow never left (and only 6 other tracks had that claim)-- was it Global 200 or Spotify Albums? I know it already exited Global 200 but is still on Global excl US

• paws up 1

On 12/15/2022 at 9:57 PM, sugden said:

monsters dont control the charts, the public do :whatga:

also its just exciting other songs by her getting attention as well

Of course GP is responsible of smash hits in longevity but Fans also can help doing better. Like seriously not even 1 million streams for HMH first day ? Gosh our fanbase is that lazy ? :ally:

Monsters are lazy and bored very fast about anything she releases and it hurts.

On 12/15/2022 at 4:50 PM, sugden said:

actually it didnt grew more because of bloody mary but because people on tiktok used on edits of wednesday

it gave a extra bump to the song

XBptpMI.gif

I'm fairly certain BM surging faster than Judas both helped and cut Judas' momentum. On one hand, the playlisting focus became BM, but the algorithm likely pushed Judas right after Bloody Mary for casuals who are looking up/asking Alexa/Google to play the song.

I'm happy Judas is still doing fantastic and is at least not on a direct free fall, but I definitely think it has the potential to grow if it also gets playlisted in other minor lists.

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

TikTok Charts WW (most used sounds in the last 24h) / 15-12

#2 (-1) Bloody Mary main sound - +88K (around -15K / -20K since the last update around 1 week ago)

We were surpassed by another viral sound, but the trend is still pretty strong.

lady gaga GIF

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 10
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 12/15/2022 at 9:35 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Upcoming Spotify Milestones - song with less than 15M streams until their next 100th M

100M

200M

300M

500M but skip this one so you don't give Bey any more streams

900M

How far is ROM to 900M?

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 519
On 12/15/2022 at 10:02 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

There was a recently made global chart that Shallow never left (and only 6 other tracks had that claim)-- was it Global 200 or Spotify Albums? I know it already exited Global 200 but is still on Global excl US

It's Global 200 excl. US: it never left it since its publication in September 2020

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,108
On 12/15/2022 at 6:06 PM, BloodyMary said:

new playlist in TR front page for english language hits with 360k likes

Bloody Mary #9

it's a personalized one so the position is different depending on the user account :prideheart:

On 12/16/2022 at 2:02 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

it was Global 200, shallow unfortunately left this week because of Christmas music. 

However Gaga still haven't missed a single, as Bloody Mary started charting :oscar:

• thanks 1

Popstanne 7,577
On 12/15/2022 at 10:02 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Global 200 iirc. It never left until this week. There are now only 7 songs left that have charted every week since the chart's inception. Christmas will probably bump a few of them out though. Sunflower, Shape of You & Believer are all charting below #150 this week so I except them to be OUT by Christmas

Edited by JennyWayne
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 6:06 PM, Ms I am a local said:

TikTok Charts WW (most used sounds in the last 24h)

#2 (-1) Bloody Mary main sound - +88K (around -15K / -20K since the last update around 1 week ago)

lady gaga GIF

well its over, moving on...LG7 2025

yeah the trend still strong, kpop idol are starting to do the trend so a lil boost is coming! and if BM keeps breaking free from Wednesday dance trend, is going to be stable for a while... :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3
On 12/15/2022 at 10:06 PM, Ms I am a local said:

TikTok Charts WW (most used sounds in the last 24h) / 15-12

lady gaga GIF

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:bradley::bradley:

On 12/15/2022 at 5:08 PM, Mylo said:

It's Global 200 excl. US: it never left it since its publication in September 2020

On 12/15/2022 at 5:09 PM, JennyWayne said:

Global 200 iirc. It never left until this week. There are now only 7 songs left that have charted every week since the chart's inception. Christmas will probably bump a few of them out though. Sunflower, Shape of You & Believer are all charting below #150 this week so I except them to be OUT by Christmas

I hope all the remaining other songs fall OUT too. Shallow deserves better