Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, Leptine said:

Can I say the best thing of this board are the lights that get broken when you pass over with the cursor? I'm addicted.

(ATRL could nevah, you would get 503 error everytime you hit a light :billie:)

nah they scared the sh!t out of me the first time I went over them :rip:

• lol 16

On 12/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, Leptine said:

Can I say the best thing of this board are the lights that get broken when you pass over with the cursor? I'm addicted.

Omg i didnt know that

• shook 1
  • lol 10

Popstanne 7,571
On 12/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Same :rip: I got startled by them last year too and I completely forgot about the sound effects when they returned this year so it scared the sh!t out of me again

• lol 8

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 12/15/2022 at 7:50 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

At the beginning me too, I didn't realize what it was :icant:

Now I can't stop hitting them :billie:

• paws up 2

On 12/15/2022 at 3:50 PM, Leptine said:

so the sound was coming from that thing, i was getting crazy over that, thank you i can mute this site now lmao :lmao:

OT: if radios keep picking up BM. soon or later we are going to need a music video for the single release, :ninja:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,593
On 12/15/2022 at 7:52 PM, JennyWayne said:

Same :rip: I got startled by them last year too and I completely forgot about the sound effects when they returned this year so it scared the sh!t out of me again

Wait they're not permanent? I guess I have a new suggestion for the @admin

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
On 12/15/2022 at 8:01 PM, Imtired1616 said:

:laughga:

I didn't know that this mole was becoming bigger and bigger and that the increase was intentional :enigma: 

Can we also discuss about the evil spider look being her most ugly look ever? Basically the top 2 is this look and the ugly grandma look she served when at the airport when she visited Seoul I think for the Born This Way Ball. 

I love Born This Way era but some of these looks are :door:

Popster to Popster 2,984

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radios Airplay France:
#39 (-2) Hold My Hand
#116 (+37) Bloody Mary

So, HMH will surpass Shallow's number of weeks in Top Radio France (published Monday) and will equalize ARUTW.

And still no big playlists for Bloody Marie in France, booouuuhhh. But for the moment (6 days out of 7) it has done more streams on Spotify FR than last week and better rankings (and new peak) on Deezer FR, so it's ok.

• paws up 13
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,407
On 12/15/2022 at 8:06 PM, kékette said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radios Airplay France:
#39 (-2) Hold My Hand
#116 (+37) Bloody Mary

So, HMH will surpass Shallow's number of weeks in Top Radio France (published Monday) and will equalize ARUTW.

And still no big playlists for Bloody Marie in France, booouuuhhh. But for the moment (6 days out of 7) it has done more streams on Spotify FR than last week and better rankings (and new peak) on Deezer FR, so it's ok.

Welcome!

:love:

• thanks 1

On 12/15/2022 at 7:47 PM, BloodyMagic said:

i want Judas to go viral after BM's peak :bebe: got semi viral with 700k+ but it was bc of BM success i think

Judas, a few days after the Bloody Mary trend started, had a series of super viral videos covering the song with their guitar. 2 audios from those videos got semi viral and one of them was used to announce a new season for Fortnite. While BM boosted Judas (& the BTW album a bit), the song was also getting boosted from these trends too.

I can do an update on Judas if y’all want me to.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,094
On 12/15/2022 at 2:06 PM, little legend said:

I didn't know that this mole was becoming bigger and bigger and that the increase was intentional :enigma: 

Can we also discuss about the evil spider look being her most ugly look ever? Basically the top 2 is this look and the ugly grandma look she served when at the airport when she visited Seoul I think for the Born This Way Ball. 

I love Born This Way era but some of these looks are :door:

Lady Gaga Lips GIF