Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/15/2022 at 1:19 PM, BloodyMary said:

anti hero, unholy , i’m good pretty recent songs tho and these 3 are also Top3 on pop radio right now :oscar:

Pretty recent when they are all at least 2 months old? Unholy's TikTok trend is far past its peak and I'm Good was released months ago :rip:

On 12/15/2022 at 1:21 PM, Instant said:

How did you come to the conclusion that by pointing out that BM is holding better than already established hits liddos were dragging those hits? :bigbird:

On 12/15/2022 at 1:27 PM, Hurem said:

I don’t think they’re trying to drag other songs, it’s just to stop Liddos from meltdowning over losing streams.

That wasn't my point :rip: i meant its not fair to show it as BM is winning over those songs. Who cares if you are dragging some old a** songs.....

Pop-a-911-ster 22,807
On 12/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, PanPikus said:

Me asking the important question : doing the god's work. 

But also her at the time I'm asking

ohshestakingit-monique.gif

i’ll leak my bf’s concombre pics if we get a BM MV this friday :arguega:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,674

Excellent position, the fact that the song it's managing to raise it's impressive in this period regardless if it has less streams, I was mentally prepared for the song to fall of the top50 last week between Xmas and SZA album.

BM has a huge hit potential, I really hope her team is gonna do the right moves next.

This is coming in a perfect period for Gaga, considering she would have been busy with the movie and I doubt she is planning to release something this year (2023 I mean), her Spotify stats would have suffered a lot this year, that is why they need to play the cards properly with this one.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 6
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/15/2022 at 7:11 AM, Gypsy Life said:

POP:

-- -- LADY GAGA Bloody Mary 125 1 124 1.199

+47 spins
+46 bullet
+0.256 audience

This is only a mock-up update because it's out of top 50, but it actually has 175 spins (real audience unknown), and the cutoff is only 228, so it could be top 50 on Pop as soon as 2 days from now.

Oprah Winfrey GIF

• lol 1

The fact that in the digital era everyone was aiming at Q4 releases for their albums in order to milk those holiday sales while now in the streaming era it’s the worst time of the year to drop new material 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2

On 12/15/2022 at 2:09 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Hot Hits Australia: OUT

to be expected, considering it wasnt doing big numbers there, which Im very surprised with, I thought Australia is always first to stream Gaga

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 12/15/2022 at 1:57 PM, Imtired1616 said:

What does it look like for upcoming releases? Any more album bombs we need to worry about in the next few weeks? :education:

When it comes to pop girls I don't think there are any particular-relevant release, unless Rihanna decides to drop something ahead of the Superbowl. In general January-February are dead periods for new releases. 

Beyoncé act 2 is rumored to be acoustic and act 3 another joint album with Jay-z.

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/15/2022 at 7:43 AM, Leptine said:

Excellent position, the fact that the song it's managing to raise it's impressive in this period regardless if it has less streams, I was mentally prepared for the song to fall of the top50 last week between Xmas and SZA album.

BM has a huge hit potential, I really hope her team is gonna do the right moves next.

This is coming in a perfect period for Gaga, considering she would have been busy with the movie and I doubt she is planning to release something this year (2023 I mean), her Spotify stats would have suffered a lot this year, that is why they need to play the cards properly with this one.

TBH Bobby has done great so far. And they've had this couple weeks lull to put it together and position it to explode after New Years. I hope he's been working on the plane during flights as he jets off to the next Instagram photo opportunity.  He better be. :lesson:

Edited by Imtired1616