Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 23,252

POP:

-- -- LADY GAGA Bloody Mary 125 1 124 1.199

+47 spins
+46 bullet
+0.256 audience

This is only a mock-up update because it's out of top 50, but it actually has 175 spins (real audience unknown), and the cutoff is only 228, so it could be top 50 on Pop as soon as 2 days from now.

• paws up 29
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 3

On 12/15/2022 at 3:08 PM, chartgaga said:

W2W difference:

Unholy: -164k

As It Was: -365k

Anti-Hero: -327k

La Bachata: -364k

I'm Good: -183k

Bloody Mary: -55k

these songs also did not gain any streams on friday except for bloody mary and i’m good. 

the idea of bloody mary jumping in Top10 global spotify with strong playlisting is getting more and more on the map :oscar:

• paws up 1

On 12/15/2022 at 3:11 PM, Gypsy Life said:

POP:

-- -- LADY GAGA Bloody Mary 125 1 124 1.199

+47 spins
+46 bullet
+0.256 audience

This is only a mock-up update because it's out of top 50, but it actually has 175 spins (real audience unknown), and the cutoff is only 228, so it could be top 50 on Pop as soon as 2 days from now.

SMASH :oscar:

On 12/15/2022 at 12:59 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yeah every song has like 300-400k streams less than last week, so BM is doing amazing I fear

On 12/15/2022 at 1:02 PM, chartgaga said:

yeah BM is like 50k less

On 12/15/2022 at 1:08 PM, chartgaga said:

W2W difference:

Unholy: -164k

As It Was: -365k

Anti-Hero: -327k

La Bachata: -364k

I'm Good: -183k

Bloody Mary: -55k

On 12/15/2022 at 1:12 PM, BloodyMary said:

these songs also did not gain any streams on friday except for bloody mary and i’m good. 

the idea of bloody mary jumping in Top10 global spotify with strong playlisting is getting more and more on the map :oscar:

Bloody Mary is doing great but I dont think its fair to compare it to those old songs when it has an active trend on TikTok. People are taking a break from those old hits as they switched to Xmas music and new songs. Bloody Mary is pretty much a new song in the GP eyes.

Dont attack me over this :katy: just trying to be objective. The song is doing great, no need to compare it to other songs in order to make it look better.

On 12/15/2022 at 3:17 PM, Swallow said:

Bloody Mary is doing great but I dont think its fair to compare it to those old songs when it has an active trend on TikTok. People are taking a break from those old hits as they switched to Xmas music and new songs. Bloody Mary is pretty much a new song in the GP eyes.

Dont attack me over this :katy: just trying to be objective. The song is doing great, no need to compare it to other songs in order to make it look better.

anti hero, unholy , i’m good pretty recent songs tho and these 3 are also Top3 on pop radio right now :oscar:

On 12/15/2022 at 1:17 PM, Swallow said:

How did you come to the conclusion that by pointing out that BM is holding better than already established hits liddos were dragging those hits? :bigbird:

• thanks 1