Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/15/2022 at 3:34 AM, corvus albus said:

At least only Plastic Hearts will overtake Chromatica. Everything else has abysmal streams.

I’m tired of Tayble Stiff stans dragging GodGa. I like Taylor, but they make me hate her. Taylor loves Gaga, and even wanted to model her career after Gaga. These last couple years with album after album and Taylor’s Versions from Taylor have made them way too brave.

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 12/15/2022 at 1:29 AM, little legend said:

iTunes US:

#38 -6 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

On 12/15/2022 at 1:39 AM, BloodyOreo said:

Deezer:

#5 Worldwide (+16) Bloody Mary

The Lord GodGa taketh and the Lord GodGa giveth :horse_race:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,673

A lot of actors on GOT were popular especially in the UK, but none of them were worldwide superstars before the show, like @Adarsh said the show has never casted worldwide famous people, that Ed Sheeran cameo got dragged hard between fans of the show.

Although Gaga would be perfect to play a Targaryan character physically, I really don't see it happening, also because filming for that show take lot of time around the world and I doubt Gaga has the time.

• paws up 2

On 12/15/2022 at 6:01 AM, Leptine said:

none of them were worldwide superstars before the show

Natalie Dormer is pretty well known outside of the UK. The actor for the sparrow has also several roles (albeit minor) in many popular shows. I know he was Elizabet Swan's (Kiera Knightley) father in Pirates of the Caribbean.  But other than them yeah, most were local UK thespians.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,673
On 12/15/2022 at 10:38 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

Explain Ed Shitrat then

game of thrones family dinner GIF by Sky

They made an exception for him because it was a cameo of a few minutes, also he's British (like majority of the cast), but the stans dragged hard the show back in the day for this, they definitely not gonna risk a scenario like this again.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,145
On 12/15/2022 at 7:06 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

Natalie Dormer is pretty well known outside of the UK. The actor for the sparrow has also several roles (albeit minor) in many popular shows. I know he was Elizabet Swan's (Kiera Knightley) father in Pirates of the Caribbean.  But other than them yeah, most were local UK thespians.

She was definitely not an A-list actor tho, Margeary Tyrell was her biggest role by far

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,673
On 12/15/2022 at 11:06 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

Yeah, If you're British or a tv-movie fanatic some of them were known for sure already, let's say that for your average Joe outside of the UK, majority were definitely not.

Like in 'Downton Abbey', only Maggie Smith was really a very well knew actress worldwide.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 06.12: +12.127.627 
  • 07.12: +12.577.210 
  • 08.12: +12.279.788 
  • 09.12: +12.322.081
  • 10.12: +11.872.027 
  • 11.12: +10.674.163
  • 12.12: +11.922.192
  • 13.12: +11.739.592 *the streams might decreased a bit, but it´s still amazing. She did ~7.5M daily a few months ago

Total  - 15.784.237.215

• paws up 3
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 12/15/2022 at 3:41 PM, Lazz Monster said:

She was definitely not an A-list actor tho, Margeary Tyrell was her biggest role by far

I just remembered that she was also in a movie with Taylor Kinney and Gaga even went to the premiere and promoted the movie on her Instagram :icant:

• shook 1

On 12/15/2022 at 6:11 AM, Lazz Monster said:

I suppose. I never forgot her since she was very great and pretty in the Tudors. I literally only checked that out because of her and the historical aspect. Rhys is a sh!t actor though so whatever

A Popster Is Born 10,145
On 12/15/2022 at 7:16 AM, Dean Spookchester said:

I suppose. I never forgot her since she was very great and pretty in the Tudors. I literally only checked that out because of her and the historical aspect. Rhys is a sh!t actor though so whatever

Well, I knew her before GoT too, she was amazing in Elementary, but she wasn't very well-known to the average person, neither the Tudors nor Elementary were particularly huge