Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/14/2022 at 9:10 PM, Lucky said:

Still not working for me. Resized my profile pic & I'm only trying to insert HTTPs links into my post. Hmm 

Hmm that’s weird. I’ve had no issues with gifs or HTTP links. Maybe the ATRL mess has followed you over and you need to clear website data. :billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,145

Wait, the main TikTok sound has crossed 2M videos :applause: And, if I'm not mistaken, more quickly than I Made You Look :applause:

I'll always be grateful for that random person for uploading the first BM TikTok, I hope all their dreams come true :abel_glow:

• paws up 6
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 16,850
On 12/15/2022 at 11:28 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Wait, the main TikTok sound has crossed 2M videos :applause: And, if I'm not mistaken, more quickly than I Made You Look :applause:

I'll always be grateful for that random person for uploading the first BM TikTok, I hope all their dreams come true :abel_glow:

:giveup:

Kindness Admin 7,543
On 12/14/2022 at 2:02 PM, chartgaga said:

basically, Rihanna stans are really brave cause her only achievements are nothing from talent

at least Taylor can say she writes her songs, and she has a huge touring demand

Rihanna can't write, can't sing properly, can't dance properly either and her touring numbers are really mediocre

Rihanna can sing, I’ve seen her live and she was great. She has written some songs, but regardless - there is a taste level to her selection of songs and her performances. Don’t take away all of someone like Rihanna’s achievements just cause she’s not as good as some others. 

On 12/14/2022 at 2:03 PM, chartgaga said:

less low than watching Beyoncé do the same dance with lipsync at every performnce and people calling it groundbreaking when it's just another performance she stole from an indie artist from a small country, we all remember her Powerpoint performance she blatantly stole

This is absurd. Lol. Bey is a FORCE. Almost everyone has influences, there’s no shame in that. 

On 12/14/2022 at 2:50 PM, zoldyck said:

In regards to Beyonce vs Taylor vs Rihanna vs Kat, all I got to say

Hide contents

JLO was ended 

On 12/14/2022 at 3:17 PM, BloodyOreo said:

trigger warning: Taylor Swift achievement

open at your own risk

Hide contents

Midnights deserves. 

On 12/14/2022 at 4:22 PM, The Professor said:

We kinda need a hide feature for the comments tbh :bigbird:

Hmm. 

On 12/14/2022 at 5:24 PM, Leptine said:

Hey Cam.

The weird thing about Beyoncé is that she was coming from 2 big eras, she didn't have an organic decline, I think 'Lemonade' had very inflated fraudulent sales due to Tidal, 'Reinassance' did well because of radio payola and no competition and high playlisting.

While it made sense for Gaga not being a huge streaming act for awhile, with Beyoncé is weird how two successful projects have became totally forgotten, it's truly all media propaganda, her records truly don't have any replay value.

Gaga did some classic records that are getting discovered because they are actually good, Gaga's improvement in streaming was always going to happen because of the quality of her work.

Bey was and is huge. Her songs may not be for you, but she has an unbelievable catalog that many, many of us appreciate and stream. Honestly, I hear about her last three albums much more than Gaga’s among the GP. 

Let’s see if Bloody Mary can help fix that along with ASIB. 

On 12/14/2022 at 6:02 PM, LaMaterialista said:

Straights Thread when?

*takes notes*

On 12/14/2022 at 9:22 PM, Arturo said:

This forum has sections other than the Charts one?

Lemme being back the flop emote. 

On 12/14/2022 at 10:10 PM, Lucky said:

Still not working for me. Resized my profile pic & I'm only trying to insert HTTPs links into my post. Hmm 

Send me me in a DM what you want and I’ll add it tomorrow. 

• paws up 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 12/15/2022 at 11:24 AM, admin said:

Honestly, I hear about her last three albums much more than Gaga’s among the GP.

This is only true in the USA I guess. I’ve never heard a Beyoncé song in public ever in my country. She’s a force to be reckoned with but sadly she’s not as global as other pop girls.

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 12/15/2022 at 8:02 AM, Adarsh said:

This is only true in the USA I guess. I’ve never heard a Beyoncé song in public ever in my country. She’s a force to be reckoned with but sadly she’s not as global as other pop girls.

It's still weird to me how her catalogue is doing such abymisal streams despite her 3 last studio albums supposed to be very successful projects, like she wasn't on Britney level of declining last decade.

In my country as well, the last proper hit she got was 'Telephone', 'Break My Soul' here peaked at 59, if they use songs from her on tv programs or talent show they still use 'Listen' or 'Halo'.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,389
On 12/14/2022 at 11:19 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Yes he said Fad benefits from massive multibillion streaming farms :icant:

Come on i know midnights came and went but calling Taylor a fad is over the top 

Spoiler

:billie:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 12/15/2022 at 12:48 PM, Leptine said:

It's still weird to me how her catalogue is doing such abymisal streams despite her 3 last studio albums supposed to be very successful projects, like she wasn't on Britney level of declining last decade.

It truly is a mystery because even songs that were #1 for multiple weeks are getting horrible recurrent streams now. If you remove Renaissance, her entire catalogue is being outstreamed by even Ava Max.

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 12/15/2022 at 8:23 AM, Adarsh said:

It truly is a mystery because even songs that were #1 for multiple weeks are getting horrible recurrent streams now. If you remove Renaissance, her entire catalogue is being outstreamed by even Ava Max.

I think the Tidal fraudulence was real during the 'Lemonade' era, fake streams and sales coming from Tidal to massively  inflate her album stats, also her music from those albums have no replay value in the long run, they're the rnb-urban trendy sound of the moment in the US.

'Reinassamples' will have the same path, in less than a year its streams will be abymisal, it's an album that sound more rnb than dance with nothing that really sound like it's gonna last in time.

It's a pity that a singer with her voice has been reduced to make songs in which she basically rap-talk for the majority.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 12/15/2022 at 1:01 PM, Leptine said:

I think the Tidal fraudulence was real during the 'Lemonade' era, fake streams and sales coming from Tidal to massively  inflate her album stats, also her music from those albums have no replay value in the long run, they're the rnb-urban trendy sound of the moment in the US.

'Reinassamples' will have the same path, in less than a year its streams will be abymisal, it's an album that sound more rnb than dance with nothing that really sound like it's gonna last in time.

It's a pity that a singer with her voice has been reduced to make songs in which she basically rap-talk for the majority.

Tidal fraud definitely, also the fact that most of her hits charted well because of radio. Like how can a song be #1 for 10 weeks and not even sell 2M copies. I guess Beyoncé is more of a brand than an artist and that’s fine.

• paws up 2