Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/14/2022 at 11:15 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

I lurked GarbageDaily for a year before joining because I couldn't understand what "ha" and "teas" meant, etc.

:icant:

Is English your first langugage? It took me awhile as well to get used to stans lingo coming from another language with my scholastic english, it's not easy at the beginning.

I have a friend who is C2 in english and she has no idea of 'spilling Tea' and all the drag lingo used on ATRL way of saying, I had to teach her, although now they're becoming popular

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/14/2022 at 10:07 PM, LGMonster95 said:

First she slayed the radios in Romania with Hold My Hand, now she slays both Spotify and YouTube with Bloody Mary :giveup: 

Curious to see if its going to enter in our Billboard chart

She seriously needs to film a video, if 'Hold My Hand' did so well, imagine a 'Bloody Mary' one with a professional director and killing visuals, ugh, I need it to happen :enigma:

A Popster Is Born 14,831
On 12/14/2022 at 11:19 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Yes he said Fad benefits from massive multibillion streaming farms :icant:

imagine if that was the case and Ms Bobé willingfully was actively keeping ARTGOD, Jolene and LFS rotting :dead:

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400

Ugh my seasonal depression has kicked in so I’m not nearly as active (doesn’t help that my brother is about to have a 3rd cornea transplant surgery) but just so everyone knows I’m very much following along with all your posts and I have a lot of hope that BM can survive the Xmas freeze and take OFF after the holiday.

Meanwhile Gaga picking up her 6th Critics Choice nomination…..:giveup: 

Joker 2 getting ready to film with Gaga :dead:

she really is legendary. Slay Gaga 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • hugs 22

On 12/14/2022 at 6:41 PM, Leptine said:

Is English your first langugage? It took me awhile as well to get used to stans lingo coming from another language with my scholastic english, it's not easy at the beginning.

I have a friend who is C2 in english and she has no idea of 'spilling Tea' and all the drag lingo used on ATRL way of saying, I had to teach her, although now they're becoming popular

Second language :icant: contextual clues helped but I was too afraid to register until I completely understood

OT: I'm streaming Gaga on the drive home and everybody better stream too

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

Whew these last ten pages were a trip to read through. 
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

I love this thread so much :romance:

Also shook at the str8s on here, but they’re all sexy and welcome in my book :flirtga::prideheart:

I mean I’m just here for men in general because I’m a phag :cm:

• paws up 1
  • lol 4