Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/14/2022 at 4:56 PM, Swallow said:

Wednesday was #1 on Netflix before the trend started and certainly didn't need Bloody Mary to smash even harder. 

Some of you guys really have no faith in Interscope, huh? :rip:

Omg just read the article. They care more about engagement / impacting culture than ratings: “Engagement. That’s what we’re pouring all of our efforts into.” 

Edited by thehanyo

On 12/15/2022 at 12:56 AM, Swallow said:

Wednesday was #1 on Netflix before the trend started and certainly didn't need Bloody Mary to smash even harder. 

Some of you guys really have no faith in Interscope, huh? :rip:

from our past experiences yeah we dont really have full faith in interscope. 

and we %100 right with it :oscar:

• thanks 3

Popster for Sale 44,867
On 12/14/2022 at 10:08 PM, Leptine said:

Great update today for BM, very stable, the song is definitely surviving the Xmas :applause:

(Not ATRL still being down, I-)

don't forget BTW outstreamed Ren again today 

• paws up 2
  • lol 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/14/2022 at 10:27 AM, chartgaga said:

I mean to be fair, Gaga also gave us some awkward and ridiculous explanations to her music videos… 

Gaga made some avant garde music videos that totally annihilate Taylor Swift videography for basic white teen girls and she wasn't chasing an Oscar for those.

• thanks 4
  • lol 1

On 12/14/2022 at 3:41 PM, Bojana said:

wife?  britney-spears-ryan.gif 

It's the same britney reaction gif every single time :icant:

The mess I came back to wew

On 12/14/2022 at 3:45 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Yes, @Dean Spookchesteris one of the very few nice straight guys on this planet :prideheart:

Awww thank you! :gaga-thanks:

On 12/14/2022 at 3:49 PM, danwasd said:

i hope you’re streaming BM while getting your p**sy destroyed :gunga:

When you come I'll still be Bloody Mary :icant:

On 12/14/2022 at 4:00 PM, Bojana said:

oh Im sure there are, I guess Im more surprised there are straight guys in stan world 

I lurked GarbageDaily for a year before joining because I couldn't understand what "ha" and "teas" meant, etc.

• hugs 1
  • lol 13

Popster for Sale 44,867
On 12/14/2022 at 10:15 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

It's the same britney reaction gif every single time :icant:

The mess I came back to wew

Awww thank you! :gaga-thanks:

When you come I'll still be Bloody Mary :icant:

I lurked GarbageDaily for a year before joining because I couldn't understand what "ha" and "teas" meant, etc.

:icant:  same though 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,192
On 12/14/2022 at 5:02 PM, thehanyo said:

Omg just read the article. They care more about engagement / impacting culture than ratings: “Engagement. That’s what we’re pouring all of our efforts into.” 

Engagement? All we get is supercharged, clean artistry and fermented arnica. :katy:

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 57,399

The good part about all this Taylor Oscar try hard campaign and future failure is that it only accentuates how impressive Gaga breaking into Hollywood acclaim was :oscar:

Madonna also failed to do so after decades of trying 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 5
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/14/2022 at 10:35 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Renaissance is totally new for Beyoncé, its not actually helping her old releases. But she is depending on her new project to stay top 10 and fuel awards, as well as getting a solo hit - and its very impressive for her age (despite being a bit frontloaded cause its expected).

Before this year, Gaga was like that it was her new releases that had potential. It's great her catalgoue has pciked up flack outside 3 2008 songs, but she should strive to styay that way.

Hey Cam.

The weird thing about Beyoncé is that she was coming from 2 big eras, she didn't have an organic decline, I think 'Lemonade' had very inflated fraudulent sales due to Tidal, 'Reinassance' did well because of radio payola and no competition and high playlisting.

While it made sense for Gaga not being a huge streaming act for awhile, with Beyoncé is weird how two successful projects have became totally forgotten, it's truly all media propaganda, her records truly don't have any replay value.

Gaga did some classic records that are getting discovered because they are actually good, Gaga's improvement in streaming was always going to happen because of the quality of her work.

• paws up 7

Popster This Way 900
On 12/14/2022 at 5:19 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Yes he said Fad benefits from massive multibillion streaming farms :icant:

Monsters are too old and busy to pull those shenanigans anymore. Also, most of us are too lazy in our old age :laughga:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,640

Congrats for Critics Choice nomination, althought those awards are pointless they still gave it to Gaga a best actress win during ASIB :applause:

They're gonna copy the Golden Globe winner though, they always do.

'Hold My Hand' is definitely not winning the Globe, I would be surprised of the contrary, however as I said several times on ATRL, it's not a big deal if HMH doesn't win, it's not something undeniable like 'Shallow' was.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/14/2022 at 11:25 PM, Dean Spookchester said:

Fun fact I made a video montage of photos of my wife and I to the tune of Music To My Eyes and without fail, Bobby had it struck down for copyright

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

britney-spears-ryan.gif

(but seriously shook).

• lol 11