Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,903

see qhen you are THEE Queen Of Christmas AND THEE greatest vocalist to ever walk on this planet! :applause::applause:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
On 12/14/2022 at 8:26 PM, boobatella said:

also the main reason why i’m not active here these days :toofunny:

the perks of having a new bf with a huge concombre

spacer.png

Sorry to bother you sis, but could you by any chance provide some kind of evidence? :gaycat:

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 12/14/2022 at 10:02 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

Etta James, Tina Turner, Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Billie Holiday, Janet Jackson, Donna Summer, Diana Ross, Lauren Hill say “THANK YOU BEYONCE!” for giving them a career…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Do you know what paving the way means or are you trolling like usual? I can’t tell. Had a long day. 

Popster for Sale 44,886

https://www.billboard.com/pro/lady-gaga-bloody-mary-jumps-into-global-chart-top-40/

«Even more, “Mary” is surging in a competitive season. As they did in 2020 and ’21, holiday songs are beginning to clog the global charts. At No. 35, Gaga sits behind 11 of them on Global Excl. U.S., translating to a would-be rank of No. 24 in any other month. Further, 19 holiday titles block “Mary” on the Global 200, not to mention nine debuts from Metro Boomin. »

Not Billboard doing the iconic «would be x without y songs above it» teas. Our impact. :giveup:

• paws up 11
  • lol 18
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

This interview with a Netflix exec is kinda revealing. He points to the LG/Wednesday dance as a highlight of the year for him… which makes me think THEY were the ones that acted fast with the deal they made with Internope, not vice versa. Doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in the label to push BM further if we only have Netflix to thank so far, but I hope I’m wrong!

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/netflix-wednesday-season-2-henry-cavill-witcher-exit-avatar-last-airbender-1235459239/amp/

Spoiler

“It’s encouraging and exciting to see how much engagement there is, how much people want to not only come to Netflix, but to finish these shows and then talk about them,” Friedlander says, adding that the TikTok trend based on Jenna Ortega’s already iconic ‘Wednesday” dance and set to Lady Gaga’s “Bloody Mary” is a favorite example of his. “Engagement. That’s what we’re pouring all of our efforts into.” 

Edited by thehanyo
  • paws up 2
  • love 1

On 12/14/2022 at 10:43 PM, thehanyo said:

This interview with a Netflix exec is kinda revealing. He points to the LG/Wednesday dance as a highlight of the year for him… which makes me think THEY were the ones that acted fast with the deal they made with Internope, not vice versa. Doesn’t give me a lot of confidence in the label to push BM further if we only have Netflix to thank so far, but I hope I’m wrong!

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/netflix-wednesday-season-2-henry-cavill-witcher-exit-avatar-last-airbender-1235459239/amp/

Umm I don't see why would you think so? Netflix contacting Interscope to promote Bloody Mary? Just no :billie:

On 12/14/2022 at 4:46 PM, Swallow said:

Umm I don't see why would you think so? Netflix contacting Interscope to promote Bloody Mary? Just no :billie:

Uh, no, more like “Netflix contacting Interscope so they can use BM to promote Wednesday…”

• paws up 1

On 12/14/2022 at 10:51 PM, thehanyo said:

Uh, no, more like “Netflix contacting Interscope so they can use BM to promote Wednesday…”

Wednesday was #1 on Netflix before the trend started and certainly didn't need Bloody Mary to smash even harder. 

Some of you guys really have no faith in Interscope, huh? :rip: