Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/14/2022 at 8:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Yup

On 12/14/2022 at 8:45 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Yes, @Dean Spookchesteris one of the very few nice straight guys on this planet :prideheart:

well, lets just say my worldview changed completely - I feel like im 9 year old, discovering gays exist, except now its straight guys who love godga :enigma:

Edited by Bojana
  • paws up 2
  • lol 8

On 12/14/2022 at 8:39 PM, Swallow said:

Well, sometimes you don't need to have  talent to be good at something. She clearly knows how the industry works, how to pick a hit song and she is a big fashion icon, her MET looks are iconic. 

You perfectly described Katy tho, who unlike Rihanna, does not have a brand. In less than a decade from now everyone will forget she even existed outside chart forums. 

why Katy decided after the Superbowl her brand is gonna be memes is beyond my comprehension, but I believe it was the reason she flopped 

On 12/14/2022 at 8:51 PM, Bojana said:

well, lets just say my worldview changed completely - I feel like im 9 year old, discovering gays exist, except now its straight gus who love godga :enigma:

There are a lot of straight guys that love Gaga, they just are kinda in the closet about it.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/14/2022 at 10:56 PM, Bojana said:

why Katy decided after the Superbowl her brand is gonna be memes is beyond my comprehension, but I believe it was the reason she flopped 

she was never gonna last with that sound for years. 

one thing she couldnt calculate , her audience grew up by time goes and their taste changed from kids bop to the weekend and ariana grande sound 

:oscar:

On 12/14/2022 at 8:57 PM, The Professor said:

There are a lot of straight guys that love Gaga, they just are kinda in the closet about it.

oh Im sure there are, I guess Im more surprised there are straight guys in stan world 

On 12/14/2022 at 9:05 PM, The Professor said:

There are more than you'd think and i didn't feel comfortable admitting this before, but I'm a straight guy also. :dean_scream:

my heterophobia jumped out! 

if anyone else is a straight guy, we support you and love you! :prideheart:

• hugs 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 12/14/2022 at 8:14 PM, boobatella said:

u know it bestie

spacer.png

thank you for keeping this iconic gif alive

spacer.png

delusional's soul lives on in this thread

spacer.png