Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,577

I figured out why Judas has been getting so many streams over the last few weeks. Fortnite players are claiming a guitar cover of Judas as their theme song for chapter 4 all over TikTok. There’s so many Fortnite TikToks using the Judas guitar cover.

Edited by gagajandro25
  • paws up 1

Even though I’m super curious to hear how Frankensteined sounds, I just know GODGA and reDone won’t be able to top this:

However twink wrote this, just knows how to write a f-ing smash pop song. Its catchy hook after catchy hook after catchy hook and contains every single element a Godga pop hit would have. It’s insane!

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

On 12/14/2022 at 6:54 AM, totallyNOTentela said:

Even though I’m super curious to hear how Frankensteined sounds, I just know GODGA and reDone won’t be able to top this:

However twink wrote this, just knows how to write a f-ing smash pop song. Its catchy hook after catchy hook after catchy hook and contains every single element a Godga pop hit would have. It’s insane!

the references to her Monster era, ARTPOP era, the unapologetic in-your-face pop production, the ad libs. A masterpiece!

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1