Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 13,416

Italian actress Beatrice Garranò recently revealed that she was inspired by Gaga while playing her character on “The White Lotus” :applause:

“When she plays that piano, she thinks she’s doing a Lady Gaga concert. She’s really, like … belting that voice. When I read the script and saw all the songs I was singing, I was like, Okay, this is jazz and lounge music.”

https://www.vulture.com/2022/12/beatrice-grann-on-the-white-lotus-and-mia-and-lucia-ending.html

• paws up 10
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 12/13/2022 at 10:26 PM, Leptine said:

:icant:

Ok she was really awkward in the beginning and stumbled a bunch but she actually made sense once she found the words. I don't like that monsters are turning into obsessed Taylor haters... not just out of principle but because we can't afford to. Have y'all seen her army? :katy_pie:

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/14/2022 at 9:54 AM, derpmonster said:

Ok she was really awkward in the beginning and stumbled a bunch but she actually made sense once she found the words. I don't like that monsters are turning into obsessed Taylor haters... not just out of principle but because we can't afford to. Have y'all seen her army? :katy_pie:

I think what makes this ridicolous it's not how she talks and her persona but the fact that they're talking about a stupid glittering vomit color in a music video as if it's something brilliant, never done it before or difficult to pull in a space that is usually dedicated to professional directors who makes actual movies with real challenges.

It's honestly embarrassing.

It would have been the same if it was Katy Perry trying to give a deep meaning to her childish music videos in order to chase an Oscar.

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 4
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/14/2022 at 10:08 AM, Leptine said:

I think what makes this ridicolous it's not how she talks and her persona but the fact that they're talking about a stupid glittering vomit color in a music video as if it's something brilliant, never done it before or difficult to pull in a space that is usually dedicated to professional directors who makes actual movies with real challenges.

It's honestly embarrassing.

It would have been the same if it was Katy Perry trying to give a deep meaning to her childish music videos in order to chase an Oscar.

I mean to be fair, Gaga also gave us some awkward and ridiculous explanations to her music videos… 

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/14/2022 at 7:53 AM, Leptine said:

Considering how the GP and new gen are responding well to her old RedOne songs and dark bawps, she should seriously resuscitate that project and songs.

Renaissance is totally new for Beyoncé, its not actually helping her old releases. But she is depending on her new project to stay top 10 and fuel awards, as well as getting a solo hit - and its very impressive for her age (despite being a bit frontloaded cause its expected).

Before this year, Gaga was like that it was her new releases that had potential. It's great her catalgoue has pciked up flack outside 3 2008 songs, but she should strive to styay that way.

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 12/14/2022 at 2:57 PM, chartgaga said:

I mean to be fair, Gaga also gave us some awkward and ridiculous explanations to her music videos… 

She wasn’t campaigning for those videos to be nominated in serious categories though :icant: 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 5

On 12/14/2022 at 12:27 PM, chartgaga said:

As if she went to directors' roundtables to explain how Marry the Night is about

50d663aa02c95c1e356c50425e456a79af0a1751.gif

• thanks 1
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 29,008
x3

Not the Bloody Mary x Hung Up remix getting viral on Instagram :ew: 

I hate that Bloody Mary is giving free promo to that Madonna song:ew: 

Not only that but the name of the sound is : "Wednesday x Hung Up" , it mentions Hung Up but not Bloody Mary :ew: 

I hate these two guys that made the remix. They are actually so generic cause in all the remixed they make, they use the same song - Hung Up :ew:  

:nicki_scream:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 12/14/2022 at 3:24 PM, little legend said:

Not the Bloody Mary x Hung Up remix getting viral on Instagram :ew: 

I hate that Bloody Mary is giving free promo to that Madonna song:ew: 

Not only that but the name of the sound is : "Wednesday x Hung Up" , it mentions Hung Up but not Bloody Mary :ew: 

I hate these two guys that made the remix. They are actually so generic cause in all the remixed they make, they use the same song - Hung Up :ew:  

:nicki_scream:

Whenever Hung up goes viral, it only makes people want to stream the original ABBA song. That’s why that has 2x more streams than Madonna’s version.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/14/2022 at 10:39 AM, Adarsh said:

She wasn’t campaigning for those videos to be nominated in serious categories though :icant: 

On 12/14/2022 at 10:43 AM, yomama said:

As if she went to directors' roundtables to explain how Marry the Night is about

50d663aa02c95c1e356c50425e456a79af0a1751.gif

And we thank God everyday for that

• love 1

On 12/13/2022 at 10:07 PM, Fame Romance said:

Spotify December 12th:

The Fame(Monster) : 4 309 548 071 3 184 675
A Star Is Born : 4 629 790 899 1 755 051
Chromatica : 2 198 090 132 820 788
Born This Way : 1 549 719 295 4 270 467
Top Gun (Gaga songs only): 214 941 624 554 013
Joanne : 1 448 158 043 387 923
ARTPOP (incl. DWUW) : 982 576 151 404 496

ARTPOP outstreaming Joanne??? :oprah:

• yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 12/14/2022 at 9:57 AM, Adarsh said:

Whenever Hung up goes viral, it only makes people want to stream the original ABBA song. That’s why that has 2x more streams than Madonna’s version.

madonna's streams are :rip:

thankfully Gaga worked on a serious grown up image with song writing and vocals focus after 2011.

Now, one of the only thing I see in common now is how much Europe stans, especially france/italy always making their pop albums go platinum :billie: