Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster This Way 756

I work at a big bar and we are allowed to add songs to the queue on spotify and I regularly blast: Just Dance, Poker Face, bloody Mary, Alejandro, paparazzi, Lovegame, rain on me, Replay, plastic doll and sour candy

One of my colleagues added bloody Mary and some other started dancing and singing to it, I was shocked. I asked them if they know the song from tiktok or from back in the day, they said "both".

Later on after work all of my colleagues were talking to each other and someone called someone "judas" and then a girl started singing judas.

Those situations felt really surreal, cause I've never experienced something like that before.

• paws up 9
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 12
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/13/2022 at 10:58 PM, Jeroin2000 said:

I work at a big bar and we are allowed to add songs to the queue on spotify and I regularly blast: Just Dance, Poker Face, bloody Mary, Alejandro, paparazzi, Lovegame, rain on me, Replay, plastic doll and sour candy

One of my colleagues added bloody Mary and some other started dancing and singing to it, I was shocked. I asked them if they know the song from tiktok or from back in the day, they said "both".

Later on after work all of my colleagues were talking to each other and someone called someone "judas" and then a girl started singing judas.

Those situations felt really surreal, cause I've never experienced something like that before.

spacer.png

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,205

I've been staning this woman since you could count the pixels on the Love Game video.  Between Bloody Mary smashing, BTW album streams through the roof, and them playing BTW at the marriage equality signing today....

I'm just having a moment. :bradley: Literally having a 'cant stop crying, we did it kids' moment. Love this woman with my whole heart. And thankful for her love and kindness. 💗

• paws up 7
  • hugs 3
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 4

Popster to Popster 4,674
On 12/14/2022 at 6:18 AM, Imtired1616 said:

I've been staning this woman since you could count the pixels on the Love Game video.  Between Bloody Mary smashing, BTW album streams through the roof, and them playing BTW at the marriage equality signing today....

I'm just having a moment. :bradley: Literally having a 'cant stop crying, we did it kids' moment. Love this woman with my whole heart. And thankful for her love and kindness. 💗

BTW is seriously one of the best album ever released, totally different from the copy-paste Max Martin Dr.Luke crap the girls were doing back in the day, it was ahead of its time, I'm so glad this album is getting its flowers and recognition even from a new generation strengthening Gaga's legacy and legend status.

The Record Academy was DISGUSTING for not giving AOTY to it.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,577

There’s so many videos with a lot of likes from the last week on TikTok not about Bloody Mary, but about Gaga. The new generation is falling in love with Gaga. I’m seeing so many TikToks with her hits from over the years and people are stanning in the comments. :party:

• paws up 7

ARTPOPster 1,577

High key hope Gaga/her team capitalizes on this attention for Bloody Mary and pushes it to its potential. I think her back catalogue is enjoying increased attention as well from new listeners/a new generation. Maybe after Bloody Mary dies down, a one-off single to really capitalize on the attention. The new generation is falling in love with and discovering Gaga. :zoom:
It makes me so happy that a new generation is discovering Gaga and falling in love with her. :love:

Edited by gagajandro25

On 12/13/2022 at 10:24 PM, gagajandro25 said:

There’s so many videos with a lot of likes from the last week on TikTok not about Bloody Mary, but about Gaga. The new generation is falling in love with Gaga. I’m seeing so many TikToks with her hits from over the years and people are stanning in the comments. :party:

Thats what I’ve been noticing too. So many people commenting and agreeing how she has so many hits :giveup: 

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 12/14/2022 at 12:29 AM, Arturo said:

Thats what I’ve been noticing too. So many people commenting and agreeing how she has so many hits :giveup: 

After Bloody Mary, we need a cute one-off single like The Cure for the new generation discovering Gaga. A nice cute hit that is big on steaming that the new listeners can eat up and then dive into her back catalogue even more. Set her up for success with LG7. :pray::bigbird: