Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, Bojana said:

i saw so many comments on the tiktoks of Gwendoline Christies character that were saying how her character is so Gaga and that Gaga should be the principal in the second season, but I dont know if Gags would be up for it 

Yeah it would have been perfect that role for Gaga, the whole aesthetic of the show is 100% Gaga, that is why I want her to be in the second season absolutely.

Catherine Zeta Jones (and her husband Michael Douglas) is also a Gaga stan, she attended a show of her I remember.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,998
x3
On 12/13/2022 at 10:01 PM, monketsharona said:

In a way or another Gaga is now kinda tied to Wednesday, even if not willingly wanted at start. 

the fact that out of nowhere a Gaga song is no tied with the biggest NETFLIX series ever

On 12/13/2022 at 10:00 PM, Leptine said:

It's so weird not having a continue 503 error while posting :billie:

Last week I got like +10 503 error one after the other continuosly :dead:

yeah, i wont miss seeing 15 same posts in row ----- unless its us having a meltdown about no TTH or something :oops:

• lol 5

By crossing 1,8M likes, Gaga's latest TikTok doing the Bloody Mary dance trend has become Gaga's 5th most liked video on the platform. It has a chance at surpassing 2M likes given the numbers it's doing as of now, potentially becoming Gaga's 4th most liked video on the platform.

A Gen-Z star in the making? We hope so! :catwalk:

lady gaga GIF

• paws up 9
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 12/14/2022 at 1:17 AM, Leptine said:

Majority of people don't want to leave it, we been going trough that already years ago with private twitter chats...

Monsters are keeping that board alive and we're been punctually treated like roaches, OGHs that never got banned over trolling and trolling of threads that have only Gaga hating posts, we have a literal creepy stalker in the base called IronFist that stalks the base and all the monster profiles 24/7 and he punctually change his avi to whoever is against Gaga :dead: and the moderation never did anything about it.

It's a nightmare, if all the monsters from the base would leave, that cesspool would be over for good.

Oh yes, I’m familiar with that creepy user lmao. Something similar is happening on twitter with all the OGHs now turning their profile pictures to Jenna Ortega :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 10,130
On 12/13/2022 at 6:08 PM, Ms I am a local said:

By crossing 1,8M likes, Gaga's latest TikTok doing the Bloody Mary dance trend has become Gaga's 5th most liked video on the platform. It has a chance at surpassing 2M likes given the numbers it's doing as of now, potentially becoming Gaga's 4th most liked video on the platform.

lady gaga GIF

I expected more tbh, but i guess it was a little too late

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 10:02 PM, thehanyo said:

BM added to Apple Music playlist "Shazam Stars" at the #1 position. It appears to be a collab with a Turkish radio show.

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/shazam-stars/pl.599637963f944d30bc8bdf1873da2951

50d663aa02c95c1e356c50425e456a79af0a1751

Gaga x Mia Goth Lesbian Chic Horror Thriller need to happen :whatga:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,998
x3
On 12/13/2022 at 10:07 PM, Bojana said:

yeah, i wont miss seeing 15 same posts in row ----- unless its us having a meltdown about no TTH or something :oops:

indeed you wont miss it 

Spoiler

cause we also here having meltdowns over this on a daily basis:icant:

• lol 3

Kindness Admin 7,540
On 12/13/2022 at 2:26 PM, danwasd said:

now that more people, even influential ppl from atrl, are coming, i think it'd great time to actually put together a new moderation team :excuseme:

and i say this in the most biblical sense most serious way, not in the @little legend way :excuseme:

On 12/13/2022 at 2:31 PM, joesuda said:

Yeah I agree as most of the members with "mod" title are inactive and the few who sometimes visit aren't as active as well.

On 12/13/2022 at 2:32 PM, little legend said:

Omg , I just wanted to create a thread about " elections" on POPa911.  

It seems that you are correct. We are many users now and most of the mod team is offline including admin. We should hire new mod team. 

I volunteer.

Screenshot-2022-12-09-17-37-00-209-com-m

On 12/13/2022 at 2:32 PM, danwasd said:

like not want to be shady, but it should be a priority that the new mod team are quite active here :excuseme:

i can get that people come and go, but if that's the case the mod team should change :excuseme:

Hide contents

that being said, i don't know if i could pinpoint a good mod from the messy f-words that post here :excuseme:

I agree and know we need a serious retcon of the whole site tbh. Will start considering new mods next week and I've reserved the week around Xmas to spend a lot of time on the site. Will post later, but not until I'm sure I have the time and things ready. I can't keep posting empty promises :leap:

Happy to see some new folks, welcome!

• thanks 5
  • love 9

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 12/14/2022 at 2:12 AM, Leptine said:

Hot Tea.

I would be seriously surprise if the Academy would let this happen, they snubbed Almodovar last year with a critically acclaimed short, not to mention this will create a precedent for greedy popstars to try to submit their basic music videos there in order to get an Oscar, if the song category wasn't enough.

I could even understand if Taylor was delivering Michel Gondry kind of music videos, but seriously over a music video about breakup with Teen Wolf actors on it? This girls truly lacks self awareness.

Honestly, if she really wanted to be nominated, she could’ve just written a song for an acclaimed movie. But for some reason every film project she touches turns into a rotten mess. 

• paws up 2
  • lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,998
x3
On 12/13/2022 at 10:08 PM, Ms I am a local said:

lady gaga GIF

not you making it sound like an achievement.

Being the #5 most liked Gagas video on Gagas flop Tik Tok account sounds like saying a song is a hit just because is bigger than Stupid Love:katy:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 10,130
On 12/13/2022 at 6:11 PM, admin said:

I agree and know we need a serious retcon of the whole site tbh. Will start considering new mods next week and I've reserved the week around Xmas to spend a lot of time on the site. Will post later, but not until I'm sure I have the time and things ready. I can't keep posting empty promises :leap:

Happy to see some new folks, welcome!

The fact that this all started as a simple revenge on Kirill and now I can't imagine not logging into the forum every day :prideheart: 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 6