Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/13/2022 at 9:39 PM, Bojana said:

Well, the way I crave Gaga numbers should be studied :gunga:

Anyway, Ive also come from the scheißehole that is ATRL and shouldve come weeks ago when they had 10+ hours offline periods and no mods said anything about that before or after, everyone just kept on going as nothing had happened :leap:

Anyway, give me numbers give me data give me discounts! 

Welcome!

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 9:35 PM, thehanyo said:

Oh wow, Wednesday is still smashing in its third week, gaining 269.67M views. The Harry & Meghan series didn't even come close. Total hours in 21 days is at 1.022B views.

Screenshot-2022-12-13-at-3-32-25-PM.png

I would be so here for Gaga to have a role in the second season + BM and another song played on the show as part of the deal, Tim Burton even attended Enigma, it would be nice.

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 9:39 PM, Bojana said:

Well, the way I crave Gaga numbers should be studied :gunga:

Anyway, Ive also come from the scheißehole that is ATRL and shouldve come weeks ago when they had 10+ hours offline periods and no mods said anything about that before or after, everyone just kept on going as nothing had happened :leap:

Anyway, give me numbers give me data give me discounts! 

Welcome sis :prideheart:

The exodus has started, told ya

On 12/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, Leptine said:

I would be so here for Gaga to have a role in the second season + BM and another song played on the show as part of the deal, Tim Burton even attended Enigma, it would be nice.

Monster would totally make sense. I mean season 2 is planned for a 2024 release. Let's have another one trending :oops:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,140
On 12/13/2022 at 5:46 PM, Leptine said:

Emmy for Guest Actress in a Comedy (?) Series incoming :applause:

• yaas, gaga 1

On 12/13/2022 at 9:40 PM, little legend said:

omg not you rat

I was waiting for 2 months to be unbanned on ATRL so I can post that you are a rat

you stole my Judas daily updates thread on ATRL:nicki_scream:

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome btw on this forum:sweat:

i was telling you 'little legend dont get banned' 'little legend we need someone to update the judas thread' but you didnt listen to the voice of reason 

I needed to spread the word that Judas got a new peak of 734,270 - had to brag and smash it in the face of people who called BTW dated and forgoten :oscar:

On 12/13/2022 at 9:44 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Welcome!

:kiss:

On 12/13/2022 at 9:47 PM, Leptine said:

Welcome sis :prideheart:

The exodus has started, told ya

We shouldve done this weeks ago :tea:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

On 12/13/2022 at 3:11 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Her team actually discounted it on iTunes. I’m impressed. Hopefully they plan for more playlists and some type of YT visual next. 

On 12/13/2022 at 3:14 PM, Miaou said:

We are impressed cause her team moved their fingers for a dead platform ? 

We are impressed because they did not accidentally delete her twitter in the process of discounting BM :lesson:

• lol 13

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, monketsharona said:

Monster would totally make sense. I mean season 2 is planned for a 2024 release. Let's have another one trending :oops:

'Monster', 'Dance in the Dark', 'Eletric Chapel', she has tones of songs that would fit perfectly the show, she should made them use BM and another song in the second season.

I really hope it's happening with her having a role in the show, her being part on that show + Joker 2 would make her having another huge moment after ASIB.

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 12/13/2022 at 9:40 PM, M.F. Luder said:

Thankyoubloodymary :laughga:

I know its a joke, but the amount of people who told me they started watching the series because they saw all the edits of it with BM and were later disapointed that wasnt the song featured in the dancing scene 

On 12/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, Leptine said:

i saw so many comments on the tiktoks of Gwendoline Christies character that were saying how her character is so Gaga and that Gaga should be the principal in the second season, but I dont know if Gags would be up for it 

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 9:48 PM, Bojana said:

We shouldve done this weeks ago :tea:

It's so weird not having a continue 503 error while posting :billie:

Last week I got like +10 503 error one after the other continuosly :dead:

• lol 4