Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 9:15 PM, BloodyOreo said:

It's gonna be down for a few weeks then :applause: You made the right call :icant:

The biased mods would have closed it immediately :dead:

They let them dragging 'Chromatica' for weeks with a long a** thread, but the moment Gaga has started to outstreaming Beyoncé in the last weeks they closed the thread immediately
:overit:

Edited by Leptine
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,854
On 12/13/2022 at 8:21 PM, Leptine said:

The biased mods would have closed it immediately :dead:

They let them dragging 'Chromatica' for weeks with a long a** thread, but the moment Gaga has started to outstreaming Beyoncé in the last weeks they closed the thread immediately
:overit:

Well don't you worry, here the only bias you'll have to deal with is in favour of Gags :bigbird:

• love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 05.12: +11.752.483
  • 06.12: +12.127.627 
  • 07.12: +12.577.210 
  • 08.12: +12.279.788 
  • 09.12: +12.322.081
  • 10.12: +11.872.027 
  • 11.12: +10.674.163
  • 12.12: +11.922.192 [+170k compared to last week]

Total - 15.772.497.623

• paws up 9
  • love 4

On 12/13/2022 at 11:58 AM, Leptine said:

If I'm not wrong, you have been an active member in the base right in the past?

I could be wrong since took myself a longbreak from ATRL the past years, before returning this year, but I remember an active user with your username.

(Sorry for the off topics).

Godga Legend, Bloody Mary Worldwide smash.

Nope i think another user used the name Arturo. Not to be confused with Artur either.

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 8:16 PM, The_Archer said:

I honestly don’t even mind if Taylor doesn’t win this year because she’ll win best director with her debut film.

Doubt it's gonna happen, the Director branch of the Oscar is the most elitary of them all, they denied Bradley Cooper a best director nomination with ASIB despite he got all the precursors nominations.

Barbra Streisand managed to make one of the movies she directed to get a best picture nomination but they didn't nominate her for directing, it's a very elitary circle.

Clint Eastwood took 20 years to get his first direction nominee passing from acting.

• paws up 3

Oh wow, Wednesday is still smashing in its third week, gaining 269.67M views. The Harry & Meghan series didn't even come close. Total hours in 21 days is at 1.022B views.

Screenshot-2022-12-13-at-3-32-25-PM.png

Edited by thehanyo
  • paws up 12
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 44,854
On 12/13/2022 at 8:35 PM, thehanyo said:

Oh wow, Wednesday is still smashing in its third week. The Harry & Meghan series didn't even come close.

second season on lock

this time with Bloody Mary pls 

• paws up 2

Well, the way I crave Gaga numbers should be studied :gunga:

Anyway, Ive also come from the scheißehole that is ATRL and shouldve come weeks ago when they had 10+ hours offline periods and no mods said anything about that before or after, everyone just kept on going as nothing had happened :leap:

Anyway, give me numbers give me data give me discounts! 

• paws up 8
  • hugs 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 2

The Fame Popster 479
On 12/13/2022 at 4:35 PM, thehanyo said:

Oh wow, Wednesday is still smashing in its third week, gaining 269.67M views. The Harry & Meghan series didn't even come close. Total hours in 21 days is at 1.022B views.

Thankyoubloodymary :laughga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,998
x3
On 12/13/2022 at 9:39 PM, Bojana said:

Anyway, Ive also come from the scheißehole that is ATRL and shouldve come weeks ago when they had 10+ hours offline periods and no mods said anything about that before or after, everyone just kept on going as nothing had happened :leap:

omg not you rat

I was waiting for 2 months to be unbanned on ATRL so I can post that you are a rat

you stole my Judas daily updates thread on ATRL:nicki_scream:

Spoiler

Welcome btw on this forum:sweat:

• lol 6
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 12/13/2022 at 9:35 PM, thehanyo said:

oh yeah, they are definitely doing season 2, and it would be stupid not to include Bloody Mary 

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 12/13/2022 at 7:00 PM, Adarsh said:

Taylor is not winning an Oscar. That category is meant for serious filmmakers who make short films on subjects like war, cultural issues etc. I’m sorry but I already feel bad for the voters who have to watch that hilariously mediocre music video after films about migration (Burros) or domestic violence in India (Rising Lotus) :toofunny:

Hot Tea.

I would be seriously surprise if the Academy would let this happen, they snubbed Almodovar last year with a critically acclaimed short, not to mention this will create a precedent for greedy popstars to try to submit their basic music videos there in order to get an Oscar, if the song category wasn't enough.

I could even understand if Taylor was delivering Michel Gondry kind of music videos, but seriously over a music video about breakup with Teen Wolf actors on it? This girls truly lacks self awareness.

• paws up 3
  • thanks 6
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,854
On 12/13/2022 at 8:39 PM, Bojana said:

iconic avi

Bojana