Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 12/13/2022 at 9:39 AM, BloodyMary said:

is that really a dance record? it doesnt deserve dance category nominations at grammys or dance electronic category on billboard charts. 

she is a fraud and overrated. 

SZA OUTSOLD. 

This. I legit have no problems with the record itself nor Bey, but the way it suddenly charted as an electronic dance album since Grammy noms is FRAUDULENT AF. Simple as.

and the Grammy nom itself is another beast entirely @mattelbutch

Edited by Dean Spookchester

On 12/13/2022 at 3:30 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

GODGA is already massive in France but imagine if she makes a duet song/album with Celine Dion (and make 1-2 songs in french too, maybe cover Dalida etc)

Mahhh GAWD she would be engraved as a GOD forever there.

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

No shade but in which world Celine Dion and Dalida are massive mainstream values in 2022 here in France:laughga:

Book a David Guetta or Angele collab instead if you want massive French hit

Popster to Popster 3,205
On 12/13/2022 at 9:20 AM, Fame Romance said:

Personally it's by far my AOTY, I've been posting comparisons between BTW/Renaissance and BM/Cuff It because they're valid but I'm glad both are doing well

One organic. The other spamed and payola-ed to filth. So then what? oprah winfrey GIF

On 12/13/2022 at 3:38 PM, monketsharona said:

No shade but in which world Celine Dion and Dalida are massive mainstream values in 2022 here in France:laughga:

Book a David Guetta or Angele collab instead if you want massive French hit

First of all Godga doesn't need these irrelevant french singers for a hit in France cause even her album tracks are going diamond.

GODGA as a legend herself should associate herself only with fellow legends hence the Celine Dion/Dalida mention...

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

On 12/13/2022 at 5:48 PM, Hurem said:

With "Bloody Mary" charting in Argentina, it officially broke into all big Spotify markets.

It’s India’s spoty numbers bigger than half of this list. Or it’s not “market” as this countries 

A Popster Is Born 17,970
On 12/13/2022 at 10:35 AM, mattelbutch said:

Offtopic 

i see a lot of hate towards renaissance, what is your album of the year if it’s not beyonce? because crash is too boring, dirt femme not that good as I expected, blackpink and bjork not my type of music. Renaissance seems like a solid dance record not 10/10 but still listenable and catchy 

MOTOMAMI or SOS jojo-toddynho.gif 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,414
On 12/13/2022 at 4:26 AM, Adarsh said:

When Lift me up was announced, I was fairly certain that it’ll win the Oscar but now I feel like Naatu Naatu and Ciao Papa both have a stronger narrative to win. What do you guys think? @Lazz Monster @MANiCURE1295

I honestly have NO IDEA what to expect from his category….I could honestly see HMH, LMU, CP or NN winning this award right now……

Interested to see who the GG & CC give the win to

• paws up 2

On 12/13/2022 at 3:50 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

First of all Godga doesn't need these irrelevant french singers for a hit in France cause even her album tracks are going diamond.

GODGA as a legend herself should associate herself only with fellow legends hence the Celine Dion/Dalida mention...

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

You were literally the one associating her with some French speaking artists first :whatga:

Totally agree on the fact she doesn't need anyone to be successful in France. But in the case she would collab I'm Just saying that making her do a Céline Dion duet won't do much effect as Celine is mainly played on some +50 audience radios like Nostalgie.

Having a Angele or David Guetta collab would definitely make her going on power rotation on NRJ, Fun Radio and Virgin Radio for sure though.