Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/12/2022 at 12:01 PM, monketsharona said:

Please Akerlund and Tarsem Singh confirmed Gaga kinda gave them full 'control' on creation and preparation of John Wayne and 911 music video and filmed this in few hours / a day max while having at time extra busy schedule (even more than now). And she released those when we thought she was done with both Joanne and Chromatica as eras. 

I'm not saying she will be doing a BM video, but that it's not 100% impossible. 

911 had choreo, though, which means she spent at least a week in the studio rehearsing.

I don't think it makes financial sense for them to shoot a new video. They have little to gain from it, esp since the song is going viral without them lifting a finger. Imagine how much they spent on the 10th anniversary for it to make NO noise lmao-- maybe they see BM as finally recouping those costs. :billie:

Edited by thehanyo

I don't see it plausible at all for Gaga to film an MV for Bloody Mary. Even the tiktok was a pleasant surprise. Now her team might stitch together a video with some leftover BTW visuals along with clips from Wednesday, but that's the most I see happening. That should have already been released by now though. 

On 12/12/2022 at 7:09 PM, thehanyo said:

911 had choreo, though, which means she spent at least a week in the studio rehearsing.

I don't think it makes financial sense for them to shoot a new video. They have little to gain from it, esp since the song is going viral without them lifting a finger. Imagine how much they spent on the 10th anniversary for it to make NO noise lmao-- maybe they see BM as finally recouping those costs. :billie:

How much did they spend though? I don't imagine they had to pay that much to get a bunch of artists to record covers. Maybe Kylie but it doesn't scream high budget.

On 12/12/2022 at 6:01 PM, monketsharona said:

Please Akerlund and Tarsem Singh confirmed Gaga kinda gave them full 'control' on creation and preparation of John Wayne and 911 music video and filmed this in few hours / a day max while having at time extra busy schedule (even more than now). And she released those when we thought she was done with both Joanne and Chromatica as eras. 

I'm not saying she will be doing a BM video, but that it's not 100% impossible. 

Huh? You really think Gaga had no control over JW and 911's videos and she filmed them quickly? :dead:

On 12/12/2022 at 12:13 PM, ARTPOP said:

How much did they spend though? I don't imagine they had to pay that much to get a bunch of artists to record covers. Maybe Kylie but it doesn't scream high budget.

at least half a million... that event in WeHo alone would have cost 150k. maybe another 200k in studio time, another 50k in legal fees, another 80k or so in new design and printing, and then who knows what else I'm missing.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,192
On 12/12/2022 at 11:53 AM, PerfectGUY said:

the fact that I always dreamed of having a Bloody Mary music video and that the dream seemed less and less realistic with time

only for now to be the most likely to happen!! The song SCREAMS sickening visuals. It would be such a joy :kiss:

When it's just a PowerPoint of vacation photos in Mexico. 

Dog Flapping GIF

Popster to Popster 3,192
On 12/12/2022 at 12:31 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

The power of playlisting... Fighting with Christmas songs in the middle of the Christmas season. Hot Hits, TTH and Today's hits when?

When they drop the music video 

Spoiler

:bradley: