Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/11/2022 at 12:48 AM, Imtired1616 said:

They way we all thought it was going to be delayed :billie:

Hide contents

And in the end it probably should have been :katy:

And lose Gaga's most acclaimed role as an actress? I get it that some of you are still mad over the Oscar snub but overall we all should be proud of her performance since its her best

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,142
On 12/10/2022 at 8:38 PM, LGMonster95 said:

And lose Gaga's most acclaimed role as an actress? I get it that some of you are still mad over the Oscar snub but overall we all should be proud of her performance since its her best

Exactly, and imo HoG > ASIB

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 11,904
On 12/10/2022 at 8:38 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Her acting was better in HOG but she was more acclaimed during ASIB. Thats just facts. But yes the HOG era was great and people only hate on it for the Oscar snub

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/11/2022 at 1:51 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Exactly, and imo HoG > ASIB

Yeah and of we look at the audience score on RT, people seems to like HoG better than ASIB so fans should stop acting like the movie was panned because reality says that it wasn't

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,142
On 12/10/2022 at 9:05 PM, Doncho said:

Her acting was better in HOG but she was more acclaimed during ASIB. Thats just facts. But yes the HOG era was great and people only hate on it for the Oscar snub

I mean, she was more acclaimed because it was her first lead role, nobody was expecting anything

But she cemented herself as a serious actress with HoG, the SAG and BAFTA noms confirm that

So both had very different but equally important roles in her acting career

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,419

On 12/11/2022 at 1:11 AM, Fame Romance said:

Born This Way finally surpassed 1989 as the most streamed non-Xmas female 2010s album on Friday :oprah:

Gaga had the most streamed 2000s and 2010s female album with The Fame Monster and Born This Way :ally:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 9
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,142
On 12/10/2022 at 9:11 PM, Fame Romance said:

Born This Way finally surpassed 1989 as the most streamed non-Xmas female 2010s album on Friday :oprah:

I truly can't believe this is happening, our fave is a streaming giant, I'm so happy :oprah:

• love 2

On 12/11/2022 at 5:12 AM, Fame Romance said:

Gaga had the most streamed 2000s and 2010s female album with The Fame Monster and Born This Way :ally:

She is also dominating song department with Bloody Mary and Just Dance :oscar: 

Not sure about today, but Poker Face also outsreamed Umbrella on Wed.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/11/2022 at 2:05 AM, Doncho said:

Overall she got more praise as an actress for HoG than on ASIB (which was my main point) also yes It's f*cking stupid and sad to remember that era in a bad way just bc of the Oscars, she literally still got major nominations and also a very important acting award, it just seems to me that we got it way too good with Gaga as an actress and overall we don't realize what she's achieving 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 57,419
On 12/11/2022 at 1:18 AM, zoldyck said:

She is also dominating song department with Bloody Mary and Just Dance :oscar: 

Not sure about today, but Poker Face also outsreamed Umbrella on Wed.

Yeah Bloody Mary is the non-Xmas most streamed female 2010s song currently while Just Dance is for the 2000s

Her slaying those decades in the album and singles department :dead:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 5
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,958
On 12/10/2022 at 9:11 PM, Fame Romance said:

On 12/10/2022 at 9:12 PM, Fame Romance said:

ATRL is not ready for this thread :giveup: 

• lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 23,226
On 12/11/2022 at 2:52 AM, Arturo said:

@Gypsy Life this seems janky. Escapism entering over Bloody Mary? I know things become inaccurate near the bottom but if those are Escapism’s stats it seems like Bloody Mary easily matches or surpasses them.

Yeah BM has advantage on all platforms, bar AM where Escapism is top 100. It likely did similar streams, but Escapism gets advantage because of more paid streams.

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1