Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/10/2022 at 2:39 PM, chartgaga said:

There’s a couple of standout tracks but overall it’s the same 2 minute song with the same production and the non existent vocals that’s speak-singing… it’s not BAD, it’s just background music

also using Metacritic as a justification for your taste is… yeah. @little legend if you like Ariana’s songs on TUN/positions you’ll like it I guess

I see nothing wrong with using the actual critics’ opinion to get a hint of whether the music is good or bad. A hint. Idk if that’s the a correct choice of word but you know what I mean.:oops:

Also, I’ve said it perfectly clear that the only way for him to know if it’s good or bad, is to listen to it by himself and see for himself. After all, it’s what music is all about. 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,198
On 12/10/2022 at 11:32 AM, BloodyOreo said:

#137 +52 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 634,615    

#133 +54 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) 647,453

700k here we go!

• paws up 7
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 12/10/2022 at 4:18 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I know we've mentioned it before, but can LGN or SOMEBODY let Gagas team know that Bad Romance on YouTube is still way out of sync. The second verse is completely jacked. It's so bad. :cry:

I already did some time ago and they alerted them from what I know. I can’t imagine why it’s still not fixed. It’s been weeks.

• love 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
On 12/10/2022 at 3:55 PM, Andreu said:

Do gays want notifications from their partners or from Lady Gaga posting a story?

Me without a partner: i don't really have a choice do i :cry:

• hugs 2

Popster to Popster 3,194
On 12/10/2022 at 10:20 AM, DonnieDarko said:

I already did some time ago and they alerted them from what I know. I can’t imagine why it’s still not fixed. It’s been weeks.

The only think I could think is the beginning looks okay so they said "Huh?", but it gets worse as the song goes on. Very wierd. :bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 12/10/2022 at 3:20 PM, DonnieDarko said:

but her team is doing everything they can!!!!11111!! you don't know how these things work!!!21212"1

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/10/2022 at 4:27 PM, Hurem said:

Eh, when you need to go after someone’s looks, you know you have no argument at all.

He has been coming for hers for years, so look at yourself in the mirror before judging anyone… and his drag queen persona is… well

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 12/10/2022 at 4:35 PM, Hurem said:

Get a grip, sis. We're bunch of gays online bragging about our fave's stats, while putting down other girls. It's never that deep to go for personal attacks.

I just thanked him for the input. Attack someone’s look and don’t be surprised if people do the same 

• love 1