Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

On 12/8/2022 at 11:31 AM, Andreu said:

I kind of have contradictory feelings because I care more about the era than the song itself, but I liked the song. I  only want two things from this new album: a proper era, which we haven't had since 4 album cycles ago (NFR album is immaculate so we kinda forgot about it, but the fact is that era was a capital MESS) and her to switch it up musically because. We have good signals for both: the collabs and visuals make it look like this time we'll get something exciting and the song, even if it follows the same patterns, it has some promising elements (the strings arrangement, the choir, etc). I hope that the rest of the songs on the album go more in that direction, because Lana has never been the kind of artist to release the most exciting song of the album as a lead but on the other hand I don't know if I trust her after all we've seen, even if she's one of my faves :icant:

Hide contents

not this whole essay unprovoked chile :billie: but i wanted to explain mysel

I don't think we'll ever get another proper era from Lana like Lust for Life, but the music definitely sounds very promising, I already like BB but ready for something more.

A Popster Is Born 10,063
On 12/8/2022 at 4:17 AM, Adarsh said:

Satellite Award Nominations (via Blade Runner on ATRL)

ORIGINAL SONG
“Hold My Hand” Lady Gaga Top Gun: Maverick (Paramount Pictures)
“Lift Me Up” Rihanna Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)
“Naatu Naatu” Kala Bhairava, M.M. Keeravani & Rahul Sipligunj RRR (Variance Films)
“Vegas” Doja Cat Elvis (Warner Bros.)
“Carolina” Taylor Swift Where the Crawdads Sing (Columbia Pictures)
“Applause” Diane Warren Tell It Like a Woman (Samuel Goldwyn Films)

ORIGINAL SCORE
Harold Faltermeyer, Lady Gaga, Hans Zimmer, Lorne Balfe Top Gun: Maverick (Paramount Pictures)
Terence Blanchard The Woman King (TriStar Pictures)
Justin Hurwitz Babylon (Paramount Pictures)
John Williams The Fabelmans (Universal Pictures)
Carter Burwell The Banshees of Inisherin (Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures)
Hildur Guðnadóttir Women Talking (United Artists Realising)

Oh wow a score nomination, that's amazing :applause:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 12/8/2022 at 3:39 AM, Swallow said:

The only embarrassing thing here are your posts :toofunny: you clearly dont know much about playlisting so keep it shut.

Didn't ask, and I don't care about the opinion of someone who always spreads fake news.

Edited by LockUpTheElderly
  • thanks 1

Indiewire about the Oscar race:

"Even if it has not had as much chart success as her average single, 'Hold My Hand' is still currently the clear frontrunner for the award given its ties to Oscars history. Not only did Gaga just win the Best Original Song category in 2019 for 'Shallow,' the original 'Top Gun' also won the award in 1987 for the song 'Take My Breath Away.' Even if 'Hold My Hand' isn’t a phenomenon in the same way as the aforementioned songs (both went to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100), the track does live up to the hype surrounding it."

:oscar:

https://www.indiewire.com/feature/lady-gaga-billie-eilish-diane-warren-best-original-song-1234788039/

• paws up 6
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 12/8/2022 at 11:21 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

You're on a chart thread and you never post anything about charts other than sexually suggestive posts all the time. I'm not the one in the wrong place.

What about the people that are actually posting sexually suggestive gifs of a god that is Ryan Idol? Also this thread is THE place here for everything. That’s the way it is. You either take it or you don’t. We’re all equall here. Well, maybe excluding @Daddy @corvus albus and @little legendlmao.

on topic

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 2