Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 57,272
On 12/7/2022 at 9:17 PM, Andreu said:

Anti-Environmentalist is getting way more spins than i expected chile

The way the only way French radio will remotely touch a TayRemix single is with a Kungs remix which is a French act :billie:

Popster to Popster 3,430

Speaking of the sped up version of Bloody Mary on Shazam, I got a notification yesterday from Shazam saying something like “we've identified your Shazam" (I had tried to Shazam the viral audio from tiktok at the very beginning of the trend, before the original sound was recognized) 

So now I have both the "Bloody Speed Mary" sound & the OG sound in my Shazam history. So its not combined @Gypsy Life

It currently has 91k Shazams. 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
On 12/7/2022 at 9:20 PM, Fame Romance said:

The way the only way French radio will remotely touch a TayRemix single is with a Kungs remix which is a French act :billie:

I dont know if it's because he's french or because he gave the song a little flavour but anyways. If godGa wants to work with house producers anytime soon I wouldnt mind her doing something with Kungs :ohhh:

Popster for Sale 44,755
On 12/7/2022 at 8:35 PM, Fame Romance said:

I know today's BM update was meant to HUMBLE us so that tomorrow we get a big jump

:billiecat:

There's science, and scientific proof

It's biology :excuseme:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

The Fame Popster 479
On 12/7/2022 at 4:11 PM, JennyWayne said:

It gets even worse with after ARTPOP with Cheek to Cheek

Can I get my Popster is Born rank already :katy:

Also is there a Love for Sale rank already? For 50k reacts or sumn

LMAO not me thinking these ranks were based on posts.. either way I'm never reaching the highest ones :enigma: