Charts Thread - Stream all of Gagas songs!

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 10/16/2022 at 2:21 AM, ViviLittleM said:

Thank you so much… it’s hard 🤍

I understand. It’s one of the worst things ever. Please take time to rest and heal ❤️

Edited by Adarsh
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 10/15/2022 at 10:31 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Chile rih 

The fact that a month ago #10 was doing 9.9M and now it’s at 11.2M after gradually growing throughout the month. Interesting. I wonder if it’s because it’s the fall and people are listening to more music in general?

Edited by DonnieDarko

I don't wanna be a downer but while I'm happy Gaga's streaming numbers are great lately I've noticed this applies to basically every MPG? for some reason streaming had increased A LOT in like two weeks and a lot of mainstream artists are getting tons of peaks. What is going on?

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 10/15/2022 at 10:12 PM, CHROMATICON said:

I don't wanna be a downer but while I'm happy Gaga's streaming numbers are great lately I've noticed this applies to basically every MPG? for some reason streaming had increased A LOT in like two weeks and a lot of mainstream artists are getting tons of peaks. What is going on?

But all her albums had big increases on the weekly chart so I don't think this is true

Even if it was some other artists are left behind, so it's good that Gaga is one of the ones getting boosts 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 10/16/2022 at 2:42 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Beyoncé’s catalogue streams have actually decreased since Renaissance was released. So it’s clearly not every MPG.

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 10/15/2022 at 11:27 PM, Adarsh said:

Beyoncé’s catalogue streams have actually decreased since Renaissance was released. So it’s clearly not every MPG.

Are you sure about this? I thought we established that her catalouge streams are weaker than Gaga’s but did they actually decrease? She did 13.7M yesterday and 12.9M on a Friday September 16th. Although I’m just genuinely asking, I have no idea what’s the actual answer since I don’t follow her numbers.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 10/16/2022 at 3:02 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Are you sure about this? I thought we established that her catalouge streams are weaker than Gaga’s but did they actually decrease? She did 13.7M yesterday and 12.9M on a Friday September 16th. Although I’m just genuinely asking, I have no idea what’s the actual answer since I don’t follow her numbers.

By catalogue I mean everything other than Renaissance. Her streams are increasing only because of Cuff it. 

• paws up 1

On 10/15/2022 at 11:44 PM, Adarsh said:

By catalogue I mean everything other than Renaissance. Her streams are increasing only because of Cuff it. 

True!

Look at this old tweet I found by some twitter account I TOTALLY don’t know who is it:

Fast forward 1.5 years later BTW is doin 1.2M meanwhile Buyonce’s albums have lost 200k streams each…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 10/15/2022 at 11:44 PM, Adarsh said:

No, I know what catalouge means and I still remember this thread on ATRL where liddos were bragging that Gaga’s streams are better than Bey’s sans Renaissance. But I would like to know if her catalouge streams really decreased since Renaissance’s release. 

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 10/15/2022 at 11:54 PM, totallyNOTentela said:

True!

Look at this old tweet I found by some twitter account I TOTALLY don’t know who is it:

Fast forward 1.5 years later BTW is doin 1.2M meanwhile Buyonce’s albums have lost 200k streams each…

Cuca GIF by TV Globo

Interesting